Ratings for Dr. Paul Anderson

A dentist's profession is doctor.Doctor is there with the solution not to increase the problem for fetching more money.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Anderson for the past 25 years. He has always been a caring Dentist and I highly recommend him to others. His staff have always been friendly - BRING back Debbie!! I miss her!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

He held my daughter (5 yrs old) down on the chair when she was scared of the tools. He has been my dentist for 30yrs but i will now never go back, bad day or not this type of treatment is UNEXCEPTABLE

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

very helpful and friendly. however 3 times now I have had recent work fall out within 1-2 weeks after getting work done (fillings etc) he is quick and eager to help, but after 10 years I'm finding my last few visits have been a bit of a headache.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

I too have been going to him for 35 years! My children now go to him. We moved away but kept our dentist! He is very good with Children as my kids remind me its time to see "Dr. Paul". I agree his building is old but his care is fantastic. He will tell you all you need to know to make an informed decision and tell you what can wait if money is a concern. I have always appreciated his honesty and upfront approach. He is very punctual as you will see he has high standards for his team.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

he has been my dentist since I was a little girl and I am 33 years old now; he is awesome. His staff rocks and he is so punctual, caring, informed, and really really cares about your teeth. His office is a little old, not as updated as newer dentist offices, but I would rather take a great doctor than a great building/office.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Anderson is awesome, I used to be afraid of the dentist, and would dread appointment times with much anxiety. I am very comfortable and have no anxiety about any appointments now. This Dr. ROCKS.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Great Dentist, explains things related to your Teeth in detail , cares about his patients.His support staff are very friendly !Highly recomend this Dentist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

He really cares about your teeth and is caring to how sensitive you are and will try not to cause any undo pain.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007