Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Hopland

Had an appt but after 1 hour left b/c he was taking walk-ins instead of scheduled appointments. He needed to address an issue with meds so I requested that he call me. never called. When I called several days later and asked if he got my message, the reply was "He doesn't return calls" and our office will be closed on Monday as well. If you need to see him you can come as a walk-in on Tuesday. Prescribed med that I should have never been on according to lab results. Staff rude and uncaring as well as doctors. Only fast thing about office is they bill your insurance immediately.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Hopland is a very compassionate person as well as a doctor. He explanation of my problem were in the average man's lingo. He asked about all issues I had previous and not just the lastest illness or injury. He is what a doctor should be!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

very nice office, walked in without appointment and was seen without too much wait. have x-ray, lab and pharmacy on site - very convenient and professional

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009