Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Schnick

Dr. Schnick is the best doctor I have ever met! She is so kind and you can tell she cares!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Awesome Lady !..I love her. A brilliant Doctor!! She listens, take the time to know how things are..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

The staff seemed rude at times and most imvolvement was dealing with the dr's nurse who could not answer questions on test results. Left message for dr and its been over a week with no return call. Would like to understand test results but when dealing with the rude staff and nurse that can't answer questions I think I have wasted my time and money. Good Luck.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

She's yound and very laid back and coordinates your treatment with you. She listens to what you say and doesnt make snap diagnosis's. Her specialty is womens healt but she is a great family doctor and I'm a male. My 20 year old daughter loves her too!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

She does not investigate pains, illnesses, etc. The staff has been rude to me in the past. I am ready to find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Lisa A. Schnick's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)