Ratings for Dr. Maria Bajuyo

I had an illness that went undiagnosed when I saw Dr. Bajuyo. The blood test came back normal. I was so sick, I thought I would die. Dr. Bajuyo referred me to a neurologist for whatever reason. I did not believe my illness was related to a neurological problem and said so. I returned to see her several times and she regarded me disrespectfully for even being in her office when she "diagnosed" me with a neurological problem I fired her as my doctor and went to see a chiropractor who practiced homeopathy. He did a blood test on me and diagnosed me with a virus and parasites. The chiropractor cured me but it took some time. Also Dr. Bajuyo's staff at the time disrespected me when I kept calling them about my illness. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody. Sorry for the bad review.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Bajuyo has some kind of deal with a sleep study group. Every visit, she suggests a sleep study (I'm a lifetime sleepwalker), even though I've said sleepwalking is not out of the ordinary for me or my family and I definitely didn't want to do that. Last year, she even scheduled an appointment for me, after I said no. I didn't even know until the sleep study office called me to confirm. She cancels appointments with no notice. She consistently runs late. Her office takes 3 days to return calls (they don't answer live) and 3 days to call in an Rx. (The answering machine will confirm that.) When you get a call back, the assistant will have no real information. For example: your potassium level is at 1.2, but she has no idea what level it should be at. The staff is ill informed and has zero customer service skill.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Maria Bajuyo's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greenwood, IN