Ratings for Dr. Nasir Ramin

He's got a new staff now. Very nice. The Doctor seems very caring. Even when I won't do as he says :)Usually on time. I think he try's his best.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

NO complains what so ever about this practice, staff & the doctor himself. I always get the best attention from this practice.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Great Dr. & great staff. Dftly recommend this practice. Once you go there you will totally love them. Very caring & organized in any way.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Really nice Dr. and staff. Staff seems a little inexperienced and unprofessional. Dr. has excellent "bedside" manner, thoughtfully listening to you, and taking the time to explain things. My only concern is that I don't always trust his judgment. A couple of times I felt he should have referred us to a specialist or suggested OTC remedies, but instead he wanted to do a blood workup or send us in for an MRI. I find myself getting 2nd opinions more often now.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Nice people personality wise but clueless to dr office procedures and does not run smoothly at all. Unorganized and poorly trained. Wish old staff and dr didn't leave.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012