Ratings for Dr. Adrian Hughes

Extremely knowledgeable and well practiced in his field. He has been my family doctor for many years and I recommend him wholeheartedly

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Very friendly, quick to try and solve your issues.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr Hughes is a fabulous doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring and doesn’t push pills. He tells it like is and explains everything. I feel very fortunate to have Dr Hughes as my family physician. Super friendly and funny! BUT, if you don’t have a sense of humour, you better see someone else!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I have had hughes for over 10 yrs. I recently fell ill and he made way too many errors by poor to no communication with other specialists. And not taking proper measures.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Hughes is good however the staff are awful. Some people really should find other jobs.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I had to wait for a while to see Dr. Hughes, as it is a walk-in clinic. His staff got railroaded by a crazy patient on the phone, and shortly after in person., which she handled like a pro. The patient was totally out of line and most definitely mentally ill. Dr. Hughes was kind, professional, and took cared of my medical needs. His sense of (APPROPRIATE) humour and medical knowledge were on point! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very disappointed. Dread going to appointments. Behavior deplorable and condescending, far from the professional I once had as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I came to Dr. Hughes extremely sick with chronic Lyme disease .. the same serious infectious disease as Avril Lavigne, Yolanda Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's daughter have. He was not able to recognize my symptoms and test or diagnose me, but aside from that I looked extremely ill and he told me that I didn't look very happy ... what a thing to to say to someone who looks very sick and is suffering and coming to you for help ! His body language also made me feel like he thought I was crazy.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

My wife and I have been patients for over 10 years...myself over 15 years.....a great doctor...sense of humor puts one at ease...can be serious and forthright when the situation dictates...prescribes medication very carefully....He has done minor surgery on both my wife and I in his office...no problems....all in all a great doctor who has the full trust of both my wife and I.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Today was my first time visiting Dr. Adrian Hughes and it was a borderline inappropriate visit, regardless of it being my first time visiting this walk-in clinic. I met him 2 minutes prior, and when he swabbed my throat to check for strep throat he nonchalantly told me to "open wide and think of my boyfriend." He then smugly mentioned that I clearly "don't have a gag reflex." This humor is NEVER okay in an environment where one is a working professional and the other one has no personal relationship. The doctor's office should be a safe space, and although I'm usually tough enough to take the joke, it actually shocked me and I said nothing. I will not be going to Dr. Adrian Hughes' again as his joke was inappropriate, unacceptable and inexcusable.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016