Ratings for Dr. Harumi Nakai

This doctor was beyond incredible. My GP retired, so I saw Dr. Nakai for a women's health issue at a walk-in - she only works there once a week. She was amazing. Not only was she remarkably considerate and gentle for an unpleasant test, she also spent an extra half-hour educating me on new developments in women's health. I loved my old GP, but Dr. Nakai put even her to shame with her level of care, attention, and interest. I've never met a doctor like her, and I'd take her as my GP in an INSTANT if she had a practice. Dr. Nakai is an amazing physician, and if you have a chance to see her, absolutely take it.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

The best doctor I've seen in a long time. Need more like her!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

dr nakai was our family dr for more than 23 years. she was working on the 3rd generation of our family. we miss her dearly and wish more than anything that she would re open a practice. we have been thru 4 drs so far and have not been satisfied we feel so lost without her. don't feel like anyone cares as much as she did.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

One of a kind, can't replace her. I want you to come back too! My mom, sister and myself all went to her practise and are just lost without having a family doctor that actually cares about your wellbeing!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr Nakai was the best doctor I ever had and probably ever will have. There is just no one to replace her. I miss you still. I wish that you would re-open your practice. We all need you to come back!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr.Nakai, you were the best! Very helpfull in all aspects. One of a kind. How do I retrieve my medical records?? I'm stuck lookimg for a new G.P and have no way of contacting her? Does anyone have an idea how to get my records back? Contact her? Not really sure why I wasn't informed of her leaving the practice? No letter, no phone call. If someone has any ideas, please leave a message.. Tks for the memories.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Very knowledgable. Will check all possibilities to find out the problem. Makes sure you go to yearly check-ups. Has time to talk about the problems and solutions.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

She has been my doctor for 15+ years and is excellent! Always thorough, compassionate, and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

She is a very thoughtful and caring Doctor. Very knowledgeable, helpful and always giving very positive advise. She has been my doctor for 17 years and been there to help me through divorce and four children. One of the best doctors I love her.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Nakai is a very caring, knowledgeable and thorough doctor. We couldn't have better.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007