Ratings for Dr. Ruxandra Iorgu

i been seening dr ruxandra 4 just over 2 years in that time if she moer then5 too 8 words 2 me allso gives a refrral she never even talked 2 me about why she sending 2 them she never ever ask me how i feel about the other dr she was sending me 2 she would have her staff tell me things her staff has more knowledge then dr ruxandra do i even call dr ruxandra 2 ask her thing she would never call me back or she would have her staff give me a call about what i was asking her so at these time i would say dr ruxandra is a bad doctor but i give dr ruxandra some more time she can be 1 of the bess doctors in the kingston ny thats y i am not going 2 another dr at this time

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

She prescribed me Lipitor for my cholesterol and I DID NOT need it. Also she writes the wrong info on a referral for a ct scan which is now denied for my neck. Bad doctors office.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Office very helpful and polite. Warm welcome faces. Nurses very friendly. Phone receptionists seem very understanding and patient when i call for med refills. Alot of helpers always around. I see three drs in office and its very convient. Patient since 2008!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr, Irogu always takes the time needed with me. She always follows up & reccomends specialists when needed. The staff is knowledgeable & friendly.The office as a whole gets an A from me!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Doctor really knows her stuff. After believeing I had a certain illness all my life with no relief she sent me for simple testing and found out what was really wrong with me so we could get it treated/under control. She is very kind and takes time to actual listen to her patients. She has great hours and always squeezes me into her schedule if Im ill or need an appt for any reason or another. GREAT DR!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010