Ratings for Dr. Marc Bosenberg

My kids doctor. Great with kids. Great doctor. Been into see him through walk in too. Doesn't mess around. Very serious looking but he's got a soft side for kids. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Bosenberg has helped me twice in emergent (but minor) situations and I commend his attentiveness, competence and caring manner. He took my complaints very seriously. I went to the walk in clinic and was impressed with the quality of care. He doesn't yak yak yak, but gets right down to business. Thank you Dr. Rosenberg, and don't take the negative comments too seriously. You are awesome!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Disappointing. He did not even look at me to find out about my condition. If you need a prescription he would be the right person, but not if you have a serious health problem. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

He diagnosed my herpes zoster from one really small lesion on my forehead so I received the necessary medication early. Another doctor had said it was just a pimple.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I saw him when my own doctor was not available, and was appalled when he didn't seem to know what my medication was, without spending a lot of time looking it up, so I wasn't impressed by that. He is difficult to talk to, I'm not sure if he doesn't communicate well or whether he is waiting for the patient to do all of the talking, however I left the two walk-in's that I had with him without any answers, and just a prescription in my hand for another drug, which I found out later could have been harmful to my condition, so I would say that he didn't really spend enough time with me to ask what all my conditions were, to avoid this, also my allergies were never asked (perhaps he could see them on the computer he always referred to), but I wouldn't like to have him as my primary physician, he's too hard to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

not very personable, hard to talk to, doesn't listen to the patient

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Bosenberg was very helpful to me. He diagnosed me correctly after several Drs. had missed the temporary Bells Palsy that I was having. He had me at a specialist the following day, and thankfully the Bells Palsy wasn't permanent. Have seen him several of times since and have been impressed everytime. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Quite reserved (shy?) but gentle and caring with my daughter and did a thorough basic neurological check when it seemed I might be having a small stroke after the clinic had closed and staff were getting ready to leave. Don't really know him well enough at this point to make indepth comments as I've only seen his as a walk-in patient.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Very uncaring and didnt sure much concern until it was far too late... He seemed to have to have all kinds of proof before he believed anything was as bad as what he was being told... when he was finally convinced to take action with further tests (7 months into appointment after appointment) and scans it was too late to do anything...but look at the top of his head as he hung it in shame... and so it should have been.... shame on you Marc!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

I had a problem with some sort of flesh eating thing. I saw another doctor who had no clue what it was. Dr. Bosenberg took one look and said it was a staflococus (sorry if spelt wrong) infection. This thing was working it's way up my arm and I thought I could lose it (according to my previous doctor). It was fix and as good as new with the help of the prescribed medicationa nd the referal to a great dermatologist. Thanks Marc!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007