Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Stehl

Front staff is a joke! No good hygiene, no customer service skills, no appt reminders JUST HORRIBLE! The doctor can be alright at times, and others he just wants to put a band aid on it.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Scheduled an appointment for my husband as a new Patient . Had to call back and reschedule for another that day, ask if they was open on Friday. She said yes till 12 so i asked if they had anything available for that Friday. She said yes, considering they had all his and my contact info no one called to confirm. We arrive there and there is a sign on the door stated closed. I thought it was a mistake since I was told Friday at 815. Called the office someone answered and I explained the situation first thing the lady stated was we called everyone to reschedule I told her Noone called us but he had an appt. She had no record of it look she stated she would check the computer. Comes back to state that his appt was Wednesday. How is that when we said Friday. Her response was nothing I can do. A close friend referred this office, I am the type to check reviews first. Yes they was bad so I said maybe things had changed. IT HAS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS KEY TO A OFFICE. I WOULD HAVE BEEN OKAY IF SHE APOLOGIZED AND OFFERED TO ASSIST US. NOPE HUNG UP. REALLY.. WAS NOT HAPPY WILL NOT CALL BACK NEXT TIME I WILL LISTEN TO THE RATINGS.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

The staff are friendly and helpful. But I always waited at least 2 hours to see the dr. - even with appt. Makes appts for 8am and doesn't come in till 8:30. Loves to talk so he's always behind schedule. He'll give you all the pills you think you need. But if you feel you need a specialist, don't wait to ask for a referral. JUST GO. He'll want to try EVERYTHING before sending you to someone who knows more than him. He has no hospital priviledges and has court docs on his public records.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

This Doctor needs to figure out his billing. He has been billing for the same visit for 3 years and paid by insurance 2yrs 10 months ago. Done everything but follow him home at night to get this straightened out. Won't return my or insurance calls. Says he is turning me over to collections--let's hope so. Cant wait for the outcome on harassing someone for a debt paid in full.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

This doctor is horrible! Please take my advice and others and DO NOT USE HIM!!...I really think he tried to kill me, he knows all my medications that are needed for me and are legit in my situation and tries to cold turkey me off everything because he is being investigated for writing pain meds. and whatever else anyone wants that doesn't need it or have a reason for it but for those of us that do need these certain meds. and was on them before even seeing him for the first time he wants to put through misery!!!...he is going down!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Stehl is WONDERFUL! I am recently a new patient and really like this doctor MUCH better than other GP I've been to. His front office staff is so nice. They always remember you and know who you are. I haven't met a nicer office staff. Dr. Stehl really takes his time and doesn't make you feel rushed. Every once in awhile the wait is long but not longer than any other doctor's visit. I am so surprised at any negative comments about this practice. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr Stehl is a very nice doctor but the wait time if VERY long. I don't think I've ever gotten out of his office in less than 2 hours. He will not refer you to a specialist if he doesnt know what's wrong but will turn you into a pill head however many times you let him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Now I agree that Dr. Stehl keeps you waiting - a long time. But that is because he is such a people person and likes to talk. He does the same for everyone. But he is a good doctor. I like him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

This doctor has absolutley no concern for the patient's time. He is arrogant and talks too much. His particular treatment was minimally beneficial and the wait time and lacsidasical attitude was unforgivable.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009