Ratings for Dr. Peter Bogard

Dr. Bogard will act like he cares on your first visit or so. But after that.... No follow up. Refuses to do referrals. Does not call back. Lies to get your money. Wasted a year of time and money. Urgent care needed and office won't do referrals. If you want to pay someone to talk about the government and how to get around them then he is your guy. He will tell you he knows how because his brother is a lawyer. But that's where his knowledge stops. If you want treatment seek another provider.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Been going to Dr Bogard for 12 years. Best doctor I have ever had. He does not rush you & has gotten my high blood pressure under control (which no other doctor had accomplished). Can't say enough good things about him. Nurse Catherine is excellent. Love this office.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

He's my p.c. doctor. Im very confident in his skills.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I had been struggling with another provider regarding my symptoms and went to Dr. Bogard from a referral from a friend. Bad Choice. I was having gastro issues and he sent me to a Psychiatrist. What? I ended up changing Doctors again and found out that I had stage 4 polyps. My mom died two ears later of colon cancer. That is not something to miss. I also have clients that I work with that he provides medications to that he should not. Like giving methadone to a person who is a Drug Addict instead of referring them to services. It is illegal in the state of Oregon to prescribe like that, so he diagnoses pain.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

best doctors I've ever seen very very smart and compasionate. He was able to fix me right there and I was so greatful. he has excellant listening skills, he does not look at a computor the whole time. I allways feel better when ever i swee him

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Knowledgeable, will take time to answer questions about diagnosis and treatment options

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Peter Bogard's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford