Ratings for Dr. Sujatha Anand

I went for a visit with Dr. Anand because of her great reviews and was extremely disappointed. She talked to me for a min and sent me to a specialist while telling meshe will only allow for ONE question. I didn't receive a thorough examination or any explanation. I still don't know what could be going on with me. She made this very scary for me and i don't know who to talk to about this or what to expect. This was the worst doctor visit i have ever had. I wasn't allowed more than one question? What is wrong with this physician?

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Anands office was able to get me in as a new patient the same day I called in with a sinus infection. The doctor is a great listener and made a plan to address additional concerns. She got me the medication I needed. Based on this experience I plan for I and my family to see Dr. Anadand as our primary physician.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Extremely patient, very caring doctor. Very sincere. Staff are courteous, although have had trouble reaching the doctor directly.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009