Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Somerville

He’s such a silver fox! His receptionist is a jem and he’s a knowledable, personable OB.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Somerville and his wonderful from Coreen to the nurses on the ward were absolutely outstanding. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

After years of excruciating pelvic pain, so grateful to have been referred to Dr Somerville, who in conjunction with the special pelvic pain clinic in Vancouver has got me on a path to wellness again, instead of endless painkillers. His assistant Coreen is gem too - what a great team!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr.Sommerville followed me throughout my pregnancy. His calm cool demeanour throughout my labour helped with a difficult birth. He is such a wealth of knowledge. Very caring and kind. ❤️

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

He was by gynecologist for two pregnancies and did my C sections. He knew when to stay cool and when to react. Very smart and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I love this doctor. Hr helped me through a lot in the time I saw him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Sommerville is an extremely competent physician. My daughter had shoulder dystocia when she was born (which is an emergency) and you wouldn't have even known there were complications be remained so calm during her birth. I also had bad tearing and he did such a wonderful job stitching that I barely even have a scar. Yes you need to wait to see him, but he's worth the wait. I'm opting for a c section next time and will without a doubt request that he be the surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Outstanding physician! Has both a wealth of knowledge and fabulous bedside manner. It's hard to find a doc with both. If you are lucky enough to have him as your OB , you've hit the jackpot

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Great doctor...delivered my youngest ...would recomend him highly!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

The BEST OBGYN ever. So caring, with a huge heart. Through all 4 pregnancies he was amazing, and so helpful. He is funny, and I wish I could see him more!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017