Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Somerville

Dr. Somerville and Corinne made a very stressful and unpleasant situation so much easier to get through, due to their professionalism, open & understandable communication style and the care & concern they treated me with. Dr. Somerville made sure that my surgery & treatment moved forward smoothly and quickly to get the best possible outcome. Definitely one of the best medical experiences in my life (and there have been many).

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I had two C sections with Dr. Somerville and he was so kind, patient and understanding with me. I never feel rushed in his office and his staff are delightful. He is easy to talk to and we got along very well. He knew me well enough that he was aware I am in the fitness industry and stitched my abs back together after my C section, God bless him! After the birth of my daughter he came into my room to check up on me and sat with my family and held my new baby girl. I am now getting a partial hysterectomy, which at first caused me great fear and anxiety. However, he gave me some great forums to check out online and explained the procedure in great detail which instantly put my mind at ease. You have to understand he is a busy surgeon with a life of his own. Everyone in the medical industry does the best they can with what they are given and I feel that Jeffrey Somerville goes above and beyond to make women feel relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone, and adore him as a medical professional and friend.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Somerville followed me through my last pregnancy, he was knowledgeable, and very kind. He made time and effort to throughly answer any questions and concerns. He has amazing bedside manor and always put a smile on my face. Almost sad now that I've had my baby that I no longer get to see him monthly. 10/10 would recommend, and he'd be my choice OB in a heartbeat for the next baby.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

He as done 2 surgeries for me and he is amazing, very helpful and answered my questions and spent time explaining everything to me....the best

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Best Dr great staff can’t ask for anything or anyone betterthis has been my. Dr for many years him and coreen are amazing THANKYOU both

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I recently had to have an emergency procedure and Dr. Somerville was kind, caring, knowledgeable, and just very reassuring. He made the whole process easy for me even though I was scared. I will definitely be searching him out when I'm ready to have children.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

He’s such a silver fox! His receptionist is a jem and he’s a knowledable, personable OB.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Somerville and his wonderful from Coreen to the nurses on the ward were absolutely outstanding. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

After years of excruciating pelvic pain, so grateful to have been referred to Dr Somerville, who in conjunction with the special pelvic pain clinic in Vancouver has got me on a path to wellness again, instead of endless painkillers. His assistant Coreen is gem too - what a great team!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr.Sommerville followed me throughout my pregnancy. His calm cool demeanour throughout my labour helped with a difficult birth. He is such a wealth of knowledge. Very caring and kind. ❤️

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017