Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Somerville

Very blunt. Found him rude and negative and left in tears- would never recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Sommerville is an amazing Dr. He delivered both of my children and performed 2 unrelated unpleasant procedures for me. Each time he proved to be knowledgeable, compassionate, and never hesitated to take the time address any questions or concerns. You often have to wait for him, but it is because he is always taking the time with each person or is attending to an emergency. I ended up needing an emergency C-section with my son and even at one of the most stressful times of my life he made me feel calm and comfortable due to impeccable practice and bedside manner. I honestly can not say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Our family just loves this man. He delivered our first son and looked after us during the pregnancy of my second son (just wasn't the doc on call when I delivered ). He is very knowledgeable and treated us with a lot of respect and compassion. Would definitely use him again...and his super caring secretary

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I sometimes wonder how he would function without his assistant. While he seems scattered and indecisive, she keeps things organized and efficient, and is always very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr Sommerville is an amazing OB. Yes you have to wait for him, but you're waiting for an extremely knowledgable and helpful Dr, so he's worth the wait. I had a very difficult delivery with a very severe tear and he stitched it up beautifully and was very thorough and helpful during and after my baby. He's also extremely friendly and funny if you get a chance to chat with him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Arrogant and rude While waiting to see him overheard very unprofessional conduct with assistant

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Somerville's professionalism and bedside manner are both impeccable. I will and have recommended him and his MOA Colleen as often as possible.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

He loudly berated his very nice secretary in front of patients and acted like a bully. I found him rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

He is really good to all patients´╝îvery respect on all

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Sommerville is absolutely amazing. He did my C-section and provided excellent care afterwards. He was very kind and patient. I'm so happy to have had him deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016