Ratings for Dr. Wilma H. Yaung

Dr. Wilma Yaung is by far the WORSE DOCTOR I have ever had! I urge you to find a real doctor. I have been incorrectly diagnosed and disregarded more than once. This is someone who believes she knows your body better than you do. It took for me to go to another doctor to actually be treated. Once I went to her for a rash & was verbatim told to "put lotion on it," when in actuality I needed medication which I got when seeing another doctor. Another time, I was so sick for about 3 weeks and she refused to provide me medication, I ended up sick for a month in a half. A third time, I went to her for asthma and that was mistake she knows nothing about it. Absolutely nothing & I've suffered from it my entire life. Lastly, I went to her for painful bulge in my hand and she sent me home saying it will go away. When I went to see a different doctor it turns out I had a cyst which needed minor surgery!! Needless to say thankfully I have a real doctor now. Trust me you don't want her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Very friendly and personable. Wilma put me very much at ease. She responds to questions right away. More than a doctor, she is a friend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009