Ratings for Dr. Veronica C. Obodo-Eckblad

I saw Dr. Obodo for the second time today, she is not my regular doctor, but both times she had been available when I needed the soonest appointment. (Now I know why) the first time I saw her she diagnosed my knee pain as gout. I am a 24 year old man, if I had gout I definitely would have known about it by now, as I regularly eat meat. During that appointment she refused to listen to anything I had to say, and ignore my concerns. Turns out it was cellulitis, not gout. I paid about 40 dollars in medicine she had prescribed, waste of money and a waste of time to see her. I saw her again today for an ankle injury. Again, very uninterested in anything I had to say. Dr. Obodo has zero people skills, she seems as if she is miserable at work. I already hate going to the doctors office and from now on will refuse to be seen by this woman. I would rather wait an extra day than see her and get a wrong diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Obodo lacks genuine concern for her patients. She rushes through appointments, lacks bedside manners, is very dry when dealing with patients, seems uninterested, and actually somewhat rude. I don't go to the doctor very much as it is, but I certainly do not appreciate being told to schedule another appointment to address "all of my concerns" when I am already paying to be there in the first place, not to mention IT'S YOUR JOB!!! I do not recommend her at all. I will be finding a different physician to see.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I was very ill and in terrible pain when I saw her. She was too lazy to even do an exam. She "treated" me by telling me to continue taking medication that I told her was not working. Seeing her was a total waste of time. I complained, but it's Kaiser--they don't do anything because they don't care. I switched to Blue Cross.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Veronica C. Obodo-Eckblad's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Fairfield, CA