Ratings for Dr. Allan M. Block

Staff is polite and helpful, Melissa is always courteous, smiling and personable. Carol is very helpful with any medication questions or concerns. The Doctor is laid back and very casual which I found comforting. It put me at ease. He was very helpful from listening to my issue, ordering the proper tests, and to my final diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

We are new to Scottsdale and Dr. Block is my new neurologist here. He's is attentive, thorough, and an outstanding listener. He is investigating a long-standing balance issue with great care and efficiency. Melissa and Carol of his staff are also outstanding professionals. Last but not least, my wife and I appreciate his understated sense of humor, a quality often in short supply in the medical world. I feel really fortunate to have Dr. Block and his fine staff on my medical team.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Block epilepsy multiple seizures after the 3rd to 4th visit with present and new R/X to the USDA drugs. I had been 4 previous Doctor's for this problem with little success. I sure am glad I was given Dr. Block for referral from Barrow Neurology. If you need five star perfection for any of his practices, look no father. He and all of his office staff and Carol who handles the prescription.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Keeps up to date on the lastest migraine medications.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2005

Dr. Allan M. Block's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)