Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Cawlfield

Dr. Cawfield was ready to finish his internship and start his own practice. He seemed pleased that previous patients would continue to use his services. After he started in a parternership with another physician, he refused me and my children as patients. We do use Medicare, and he knew that and supposedly wanted to continue to offer me services. Dr. Cawfield doesn't say what he means, and speaks out of both sides of his mouth. His staff was also very rude.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

My wife and I have had the world’s worst service provided by Dr. Timothy J. Cawlfield. I previously seeked emergency services from Dr. Cawlfields practice on January 11, 2012. I spent two hours calling his office to get in that day for a checkup. I was not transferred to an on call doctor through his automated phone service. His office was closed on a regular business day/regular business hours. I drove to his office, I was turned away by one of his staff nurses who told us that on Wednesday’s the practice is closed. Furthermore my wife and I have had prescription refill services from his practice filled out incorrectly (missing a medication code, missing a signature) four separate occasions. This is not good business with any customer paying for his services. When policies are going to change a letter stating the policy change prior to the effective change date is never sent out. Dr. Cawlfield also randomly changes hours of business operation throughout the year.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Cawlfield is amazing! He took extra time with me and made sure I understood what was going on with all of my medical problems and medications. I liked his staff, they were friendly and helpful. His office is decorated with wonderful artwork.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Great Doctor, takes his time. treats you like you are someone. I can't say enough about this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Cawlfield is very knowlegeable and cares enough to take extra time with me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008