Ratings for Dr. Scott Rappard

I just want everyone to know what an amazing man Dr. Rap part is.i have been treated so well and continue to let people know what an amazing man he is,bad jokes and all. Thank-you Dr. Rapp are,and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Just feel so lucky to have Dr. Rappard after loosing Dr. Roger Michaels. Dr Michaels was a tough act to follow but Dr. Rappard is right up there with him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Want Foghorn Leghorn for a doctor? Rappard is your man. What a colossal bully and judgemental blow hard. He should shut up and listen. He visited me unannounced in the Dartmouth General. He had a male intern with him. I asked if I could first put on a johnny shirt as I wasn't dressed when they marched in. No, we didn't need to bother with that! Rappard fired questions like Gestapo, immediately dismissing what my own doctor and respirologist have diagnosed. When he asked me if certain tests had been done and I told him they had been, he told me I couldn't be telling the truth. He launched into his own theories, based on ten seconds with the stethoscope. Loud, rude, weird, arrogant, opinionated, judgemental, and playing at eccentricity to give the impression of brilliance in hopes of covering the fact that it's time to retire.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I rarely write reviews but, in this case, I have to make an exception (and I'll keep it short)..... Dr. Rappard saw me for only about two years and, one day during a regularly-scheduled visit, casually told me that there was nothing more he could do for me and wished me Good Luck (those were his exact words!). Luckily, I have since found another lung specialist that has been professional and caring, and that is working with me to try and improve my situation. SUMMARY: Dr. Rappard is an excentric character that may have all the theoretical knowledge, but greatly lacks in social behaviour.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Rappard displayed empathy, excellent knowledge that applied to my situation.,in a timely way. It was obvious he is not one to push meds or procedures just for the sake of doing " something". I had an inkling he is an individual with his own unique manner , which is heartening.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

He only wanted to argue and threw a fit. Terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Very nice man and showed concern for me and my situation.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Amazing knowledge and has saved my life as I had previous Dr in halifax who was useless

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Today I had a long and excellent appointment with D. Rappard. I was so impressed with his professionalism, thoroughness and kindness. I feel very privileged that he is now taking care of me and my lungs. His staff were wonderful and personable. What I also appreciate is that he tries to reduce unnecessary drugs and explain to you what works and what is not great for long-term. He is intelligent and has seen many countries which is always a great sign! I recommend him really highly!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

What's all the fuss. I had my first appt. with Dr. Rappard and found him extremely nice and very knowledge. Good listener and lots of time for you. I thought we could not replace Dr. Michael, fear not, he is a very fine doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014