Ratings for Dr. Terry Foreman

I have been a patient of his since he opened his practice. As you can see I have rated all "5's"

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Excellent office! Great staff, Dr. foreman very knowledgeable, good location with ample parking. Our family has been going here for over 20 years&we have never had an issue.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Wonderful staff, Dr. Foreman is kind and friendly, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

My family and I have been going to a terry for around 5 years now and we love him. He's fantastic at what he does, and is very nice. We've moved around a bit and have had different dentists, and for me personally Ive never had positive experiences with them until we started seeing dr foreman. He's definitely eased some of the anxiousness I get when seeing the dentist because he's gentle, patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

great dentist, beware of his United Church Group Mount Royal Moncton

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I'll echo what everyone else is saying; very good dentist, very nice person and friendly and competent staff.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great dentist and good staff. Very friendly and knowledgable. On the negative side there is no flexibility in his schedule. They needed to move my appointment because of the Dr's vacation. No issue with that, but the only day they gave me was a date that I was on vacation. As a result my next appointment is scheduled for November instead of June. I expect to have a different Dentist by then.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Best Dentist in Canada. I would never see another Dentist. As a Family we are very lucky to have such a wonderful dentist that explains and understands you. Thank you Dr Foreman

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

He goes way beyond to help his patients. I used to be terrified of dentists but I don't mind going at all now. And believe me I have had a lot of work done on my teeth. I am so glad my children started with him so they will think of the dentist as a positive experience. My children age 16 and 23 have never had a cavity yet!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

It is so nice to see person do what they are destined to do - he is a natural! He is kind, gentle, knowledgeable, professional and fantastic technician - a very rare combination. If ratings could go higher - he would be up there for sure!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012