Ratings for Dr. Kamran Koobehi

I recently got a forehead and face lift from Dr. Khoobehi, plus fat transfer to my upper lip and mold removal. I was very impressed with his surgery techniques and his desire to make me beautiful. He loves what he does and has a very nice bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Jo

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Koobehi and his staff are the most professional medical I encountered when searching for a surgeon. Their offices are beautiful and they make you feel welcome and at ease. The work Dr. Koobehi performed was exemplary. I am more than completely satisfied with my results. He is truly a gifted surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

not very careful with fat injections to the face in my experience. Left unevenness and lumps after the swelling goes down. a year later and still lumpy under the eyes. What do do?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

DOctor Koobehi doesn't consult with new patients he wants to get something donethe moment you see him. it's all about the money.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I have used Dr. K for many years and he is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

I saw his ad in Health & Fitness Magazine. He is great!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

Dr. Kamran Koobehi's Credentials

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.khoobehi.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "70001" to "70002". Address has been updated from "None" to "3901 Veterens Blvd, Metairie". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15043041248".

June 3, 2015