You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Corrine Bligh

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

She is the kindest gentlest dentist I have ever known, due to her caring and assistance my teeth are in the best shape ever. I have come back to seeing a dentist regularly due to her amazing practice, after about 10 years I am now back to regular scheduled visits. her staff are all as caring , gentle and extremely professional as Corrine.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Horrible...took time off work only to find out they didn't schedule me correctly, and wanted me to re-book..

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I was not surprised to find Dr. Bligh the highest rated in Nanaimo. Dr. Bligh IS an exceptional dentist. No pressure sales - great staff - always a laugh when you come and go...and this from a patient who was/is absolutely terrified of all dental procedures. I drive from Courtenay and won't change dental offices.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr Bligh is by far the best dentist I have had. She has the ability to make you relaxed. A far cry from living in terror for past dental work as a child. I am very happy with the treatment I have received for the past eight years.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

I love this friendly dental office. Corrine and her hygienist Christy are caring, knowledgeable and competent. They helped me to overcome my fears and do a great job taking care of me, the nervous patient.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I had very bad experiences with dentists when I was young and had a lot of fear and anxiety before seeing Dr. Bligh. I have never laughed so much when going to the dentist as I do when I see her. She is the MOST FABULOUS dentist in the world. So very thoughtful and considerate and compassionate and makes sure that you are as comfortable as you can possibly be. I actually look forward to seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I've been to many dentists in my life but Corrine is THE best.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Love this dentist and her hygienist! Very friendly, helpful, and painless! I highly recommend this dentist and her hygienist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

She helped me overcome my dentist fears. Treats me with respect and always explains my choices.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. Corrine Bligh's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tricky root canal. The whole procedure was not only painless, but I felt that I was among friends. Very positive experience."

October 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://woodgrovedentalclinic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V9R1" to "V9T 6M4". Address has been updated from "None" to "5070 Uplands Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507299787".

June 3, 2015