Ratings for Dr. Chris Ambis

Dr.Ambis is an amazing medical doctor. So understanding, knowledgeable and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

He's an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Couldn't ask for a better more caring doctor we are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I feel so blessed to have this man as my doctor. He is thorough, compassionate, and takes time to give you his full attention. His bedside manner is impeccable. When I had my son, he came to the hospital to check on him, but took the time to make sure I was okay too. I have so many health problems and he is quick to run tests and give referrals to specialists. If you ask, he will accommodate. The staff is friendly and caring. They do their best to fit you in asap. Most of the time he is punctual, but I've never had to wait long. And it's well worth the wait because he gives all patients his full attention. I know when it's my turn, he will provide the same attention to me. Best doctor I've ever had. Canada needs more like him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Best Doctor on the planet always explains everything and is compassionate and caring one of a kind like his father .

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Ambis is a great doctor and has a good heart. Always easy to speak to him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Have always had the best care from his father to now him best care a family could have ❤️

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr Chris is a complete and throughough GP. My family switched to Dr Ambis and his staff in 2002, from a not so caring medical group, and feel like I went from and number to a person with the switch. I am very pleased with the level of care we have received,. Thanks and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

By far, the best physician I have ever had. Staff is wonderful, polite and always smiling and welcoming. Wait times have never been an issue for me. Grateful to have such excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Ambis barely squeaked through med school?? Give your head a skake you moron! Dr Chris has not only saved my child's life but my mother's life. If you don't like it, then do him and his staff a favour and get a new doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015