Ratings for Dr. Chris Ambis

Lovely man! Always takes the time during appointments. Lovely staff, but sure do miss nurse Teresa. All in all fabulous doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I bet he’s made his father very proud. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and patient...... he’s also very easy on the eyes 😉

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Chris goes above and beyond. He takes a personal interest in your health and is always there to help. Staff are very friendly and professional . Very accommodating and also take an interest int he patients in the office or on the phone. Dr. Chris was great with my grandmother in her last years and she was very happy with his medical services as well.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Chris Ambis is the most professional and knowledgeable family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr.Ambis is an amazing medical doctor. So understanding, knowledgeable and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

He's an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Couldn't ask for a better more caring doctor we are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I feel so blessed to have this man as my doctor. He is thorough, compassionate, and takes time to give you his full attention. His bedside manner is impeccable. When I had my son, he came to the hospital to check on him, but took the time to make sure I was okay too. I have so many health problems and he is quick to run tests and give referrals to specialists. If you ask, he will accommodate. The staff is friendly and caring. They do their best to fit you in asap. Most of the time he is punctual, but I've never had to wait long. And it's well worth the wait because he gives all patients his full attention. I know when it's my turn, he will provide the same attention to me. Best doctor I've ever had. Canada needs more like him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Best Doctor on the planet always explains everything and is compassionate and caring one of a kind like his father .

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Ambis is a great doctor and has a good heart. Always easy to speak to him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016