Ratings for Dr. Amy Tremblay

Dr. Amy is always upbeat and very helpful. She knows her stuff and is eager to help her patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My whole family has seen her for over 5 years now. She is amazingly smart, always is upbeat, and has a wonderful sense of humour.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Does anyone know who to get a hold of Dr. Tremblay?? I am in need of a female doctor, I am pregnant but I don't have a family doctor to do ultrasounds & prenatal care for me or my babe. I don't know how weeks I am yet so please I really need a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Amy has helped with my pain from spinal stenoisis and I am so grateful. will recommend her to all my friends

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Just started seeing Dr. Amy and find her very helpful. She is so upbeat and wonderful. Hopefully I can get the help I need - if not she is ready and willing to point me in another direction. This is something I absolutely cherish...thank you Dr. Amy and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

She is the best and she is friendly and kind and funny and helpful an she is always there when u need her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr Amy goes out of her way to help you and is very knowledgeable, compassionate and patient with us. It's always such a joy to enter here office because her staff is so upbeat and genuine when they greet you.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Yay! New location is awesome! Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. 50% of our company's employees see Dr. Amy. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Very nice, and friendly. Unfortunately, wasn't able to help me, seemed to make my back worse. That being said, I do know many many people who have been helped by her, unfortunately just not me. Staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

AMAZING. Truly wants to help people. Very happy, welcoming, cheerful atmosphere.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012