Ratings for Dr. Julie Maranda

Amazing Doctor! She s been my doctor for the past 15+ years and all I can say is that she is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Attentive, Caring, listens and helps, answers your questions so you understand

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I used to think like everyone else that she's a great doctor....she was the doctor that delivered my first baby. But Now.....I've been having an ongoing issue and I get no service what so ever. You can never get an appointment quickly with her...she rarely works at the the ruby clinic. I've been calling and calling without any response from her or her assistant regarding my issue. Its very disappointing. Last time I went...she didn't know what to answer and didn't even bother checking me and prescribed pills and said to call back if it didn't help and refer me to specialist. It has been 2 months now and she still hasn't done it!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Best doctor ever!! Nothing else to say but the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Wonderful person and great doctor. She and her staff have a way of making you feel like the most important person in the office. She is attentive and listens like no other. Great doctor, have been using her services since 2004. She takes on her patients children which is great. A real gem. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

A very compassionate and an intelligent doctor. A genuine human being. Best doctor I have had the pleasure of havings. She delieverd by first baby and also was our family doctor. She did my son circumcision and followed him up thru all his vaccinations. Very good with children as well. She is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Docteur très humaine et d'un support incroyable pour les membres de la famille dans le besoin. Très compétente et prend le temps de bien expliquer la situation.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

She is very compassionate and I hope that I have her as my doctor when I deliver my twins. SHe is an asset to the community.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Tout simplement humaine, une vraie perle ce médecin. Je fais 45 min de route pour là voir et je ne changerais pas de Doc pour moins que ça. Je l'ai, je la garde!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

She is truly a genuine person. She is always ready to listen to you, never looking to push you out the door. Truly a top notch doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007