Ratings for Dr. Paula Paley

I really don't know where we would be today without Dr. Paley. She has been our centre, our advocate and a friend through some of our most devastating times for both my husband and I. I was with a terrible, dismissing doctor before who ignored all my cancer signs until it was too late. Now with Doctor Paley, she has been a blessing. When I my husband became very ill 2 years ago, I was and am so very grateful that we were with Dr Paley. I truly don't think my husband would be here today if we were back with the previous doctor. She has been the centre of all our treatments, tests and specialists. She has been our advocate and our friend. I can't say enough good about Dr Paula Paley.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Paula has been my Physician since 1989 I believe. She has looked after my health complaints throughout the years, with knowledge and a deep level of commitment. She has been with me through the ups and downs. She has always remembered the 2 beautiful daughters she delivered and remembers their names. I have never ever felt like just another patient rotating through the doors, I can see she cares, in her genuine warmth and her true desire to help people. She is truly everything anyone might wish for in a Physician.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Paley is everything you hope for in a doctor. She has helped me with so many health concerns in the past 14 years. Very grateful to have a thorough, competent, caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Paley but members of my extended family have been seeing her for years. I appreciate her warmth and caring during appointments and her thoroughness in requesting tests when needed. She has a good broad knowledge and listens well to any complaints I have. I find her quick and efficient without compromising her level of care and caring.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

We think Dr. Paley is an excellent Family Physician. She takes great care of our entire family and always gets us the proper specialist when we need one.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

She's been my doctor for 15 years (?)...so long that I've lost track of the time. Best doctor ever! Very thorough, professional, efficient, wonderful bedside manner. If she ever stops practicing medicine, I'll be hard-pressed to find her replacement!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr paley has been my Dr for years! She is an awesome Dr very kind, gentle and knowledgeable. She tops the charts :)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr Paley has been my dr for many years. For the most part she has been so great. Sometimes lately I find that she brushes things off when clearly I know I have these symptoms and she easily contradicts what other specialists and pharmacists say. My confidence in her is starting to wane a bit. Her front staff can be rude by not acknowledging you in a timely manner and I have stood waiting for one of them for 5 mins before. I hope this is only a faze she is going through....

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Paley is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her for years, throughout my pregnancy and beyond. Dr. Paley always takes her time when seeing me. Though wait times are lengthy one doesn't feel rushed when discussing personal issues and she is very thorough. After the birth of my son, something was wrong, Dr. Paley came everyday to check on me and the baby and researched for reasons for his ailments. At two days old, Dr. Paley came to me and my husband and was so considerate and empathetic when she voiced her diagnosis. If it wasn't for her, my son may not be here, he shortly after had to go for surgery. I am so thankful for Dr. Paley and how comfortable one feels when dealing with just about anything. I often get second options from Dr. Paley after seeing other doctors as she is so proficient in knowing my family history. I find her very encouraging, thoughtful and ready to consider your opinion. I trust her with my life and my son's.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr Paley is a wonderful physician! She will never let things go and will always refer you or send you for testing to make sure! She is warm and approachable and will always take the time to listen!! I am so thankful I have had her as my doctor for many years!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012