Ratings for Dr. Paula Paley

Dr. Paley is an excellent doctor & diagnositician. She is kind, compassionate & caring. She knows her stuff & if she doesn't she is quick to connect you to a specialist. She always gets back to you if you leave a message. She cares about her patients and loves being a doctor. She is a great doctor & now that she is moving clinics, my family and I will miss her greatly as she has been our doctor for 14 years now.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr Paley has been my family physician for ten years now and every visit has always felt like the first time i met her, she is bilingual so she is able to communicate in either english or french which is very helpful for those who can't speak english very well, i always feel at home and i honestly don't think there is two like her in Saskatoon.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Paley has been my GP for over 13 years and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I enjoy the new clinic she is at and find the staff, particularly nurses, very helpful. Dr. Paley is often running behind, but it is my belief this is because she does not rush her patients and takes the time to answer any questions we may have. She has been fantastic at referring me to specialists when needed and I have never found her dismissive. Dr. Paley is kind, approachable, down-to-earth, and an all-round great Dr. I am thrilled to have her!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Has been my Dr for over 20 years. To find out she is moving to a new clinic and be told she is not taking any existing patients was devastating. Then new clinic says she's taking a selected "list" of patients with her, but I'm not one of them. My medical issues are very complicated, I stuck with her for her entire medical career, and she hasn't even told me to my face or via phone she's just dumping me. At least 2 of my specialists used the word "shocked". Personally I think it is a terrible way to do things.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

The receptionist are extremely short and rude!!! Dr Paley is a good dr but. Owe with her terrible schedule it takes two months to get an appointment whose hair is pointless! Has a male dr taking patients for her but not helpful when you need a female! Very disappointed in how they are handling this move she is doing with no info until February, might as well start looking for a new female dr! Might not be a bad thing, won’t have to talk to those nasty girls in the front anymore!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I really don't know where we would be today without Dr. Paley. She has been our centre, our advocate and a friend through some of our most devastating times for both my husband and I. I was with a terrible, dismissing doctor before who ignored all my cancer signs until it was too late. Now with Doctor Paley, she has been a blessing. When I my husband became very ill 2 years ago, I was and am so very grateful that we were with Dr Paley. I truly don't think my husband would be here today if we were back with the previous doctor. She has been the centre of all our treatments, tests and specialists. She has been our advocate and our friend. I can't say enough good about Dr Paula Paley.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Paula has been my Physician since 1989 I believe. She has looked after my health complaints throughout the years, with knowledge and a deep level of commitment. She has been with me through the ups and downs. She has always remembered the 2 beautiful daughters she delivered and remembers their names. I have never ever felt like just another patient rotating through the doors, I can see she cares, in her genuine warmth and her true desire to help people. She is truly everything anyone might wish for in a Physician.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Paley is everything you hope for in a doctor. She has helped me with so many health concerns in the past 14 years. Very grateful to have a thorough, competent, caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Paley but members of my extended family have been seeing her for years. I appreciate her warmth and caring during appointments and her thoroughness in requesting tests when needed. She has a good broad knowledge and listens well to any complaints I have. I find her quick and efficient without compromising her level of care and caring.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

We think Dr. Paley is an excellent Family Physician. She takes great care of our entire family and always gets us the proper specialist when we need one.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015