Ratings for Dr. Jaco Furstenberg

Great doctor! Prince Albert needs more doctors like him who are trained in alternative medicine as well. He represents the future of medicine. Alternative medicine has done more for me than conventional ever will. Look at drug companies, even they are making and promoting "alternative" therapies like fish oils, probiotics, etc. Natural and alternative is in, PA is just behind.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Terrible doctor. Very unprofessional and promotes quackery.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Those who think they have a drug deficiency can go somewhere else. Magnesium was a good recommendation for me when I was breastfeeding. Nobody overdoses on Mg, which helps clear bowels when body has enough. My son was helped by Gaba, which he recommended.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Hands down best MD I've seen for hypothyroidism. Functional Medical MD which is holistic and much better in my opinion. Only thing is, his fee is out of pocket as its not covered under SK health plan.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

From what I hear on here, this guy is awesome! Finally someone who acknowledges a more natural approach! Where Does Dr. Furstenberg practice and is he taking new patients?

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Not quick to prescribe drugs. He will offer you a holistic way of healing and curing yourself which is so much better in my opinion. Thank you Dr. !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

A wonderful dr. who knows how to search for the root cause of your problem. A life saver to me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

My son and I saw this DR as a walk in and ended up having to see another DR in different clinic for help. This Dr was a complete joke. Not only did he rush us, but he also mmhmmed through me talking about the symptoms, checked his phone frequently, wasnt paying attention and then said my son had a viral cold which turned out to be an ear infection and chest infections that needed antibiotics. We left without getting an RX and had to go to another DR. Very unprofessional and not recommended. I can understand the teenagers at Urban Planet sneaking peaks at their phone, but a DR treating a child?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I seen this Doctor as you would call him and This was the first time I have ever seen him.....I told him my symptoms and he gave me B vitamins, Magnesium and 5htp supplements without even giving me a Blood Test too see if I was deficient in any. Usually doctors don't prescribe vitamins without blood work being done....And I was also on a high dose of Paxil which is an anti-depressant and you should NEVER mix Paxil with 5-htp as it can cause serotonin withdrawal which is VERY serious....Im no doctor and I even know this....Do not go to a doctor and take things without having blood work done....or researching it first!!! Bad Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I was not impressed. I felt like an inconvenience to him. I ended up getting no help from him and saw a different doctor a day later who prescibed the medication I needed.

Submitted January 3, 2016