Ratings for Dr. Jaco Furstenberg

Excellent Doctor. Not quick to prescribe drugs. He will offer you a holistic way of healing and curing yourself which is so much better in my opinion. Thank you Dr. !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

A wonderful dr. who knows how to search for the root cause of your problem. A life saver to me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

My son and I saw this DR as a walk in and ended up having to see another DR in different clinic for help. This Dr was a complete joke. Not only did he rush us, but he also mmhmmed through me talking about the symptoms, checked his phone frequently, wasnt paying attention and then said my son had a viral cold which turned out to be an ear infection and chest infections that needed antibiotics. We left without getting an RX and had to go to another DR. Very unprofessional and not recommended. I can understand the teenagers at Urban Planet sneaking peaks at their phone, but a DR treating a child?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I seen this Doctor as you would call him and This was the first time I have ever seen him.....I told him my symptoms and he gave me B vitamins, Magnesium and 5htp supplements without even giving me a Blood Test too see if I was deficient in any. Usually doctors don't prescribe vitamins without blood work being done....And I was also on a high dose of Paxil which is an anti-depressant and you should NEVER mix Paxil with 5-htp as it can cause serotonin withdrawal which is VERY serious....Im no doctor and I even know this....Do not go to a doctor and take things without having blood work done....or researching it first!!! Bad Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I was not impressed. I felt like an inconvenience to him. I ended up getting no help from him and saw a different doctor a day later who prescibed the medication I needed.

Submitted January 3, 2016

only seen him once for my child, but Dr. Furstenberg was great with him and very patient.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

awesome doctor if you got bad anxiety he is great. I owe him my life..

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Amazing doctor. Very thorough! Very knowledgeable, very kind man.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Very thorough exam, was very pleased with my visit. He knew what the problem was and able to assit with the situation at hand. Will see him again made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Very good doctor. He listen's, take's his time. Is very knowledgeable. And he is careful to make sure he knows about your past medical history. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014