You may also like

I seen this Doctor as you would call him and This was the first time I have ever seen him.....I told him my symptoms and he gave me B vitamins, Magnesium and 5htp supplements without even giving me a Blood Test too see if I was deficient in any. Usually doctors don't prescribe vitamins without blood work being done....And I was also on a high dose of Paxil which is an anti-depressant and you should NEVER mix Paxil with 5-htp as it can cause serotonin withdrawal which is VERY serious....Im no doctor and I even know this....Do not go to a doctor and take things without having blood work done....or researching it first!!! Bad Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I was not impressed. I felt like an inconvenience to him. I ended up getting no help from him and saw a different doctor a day later who prescibed the medication I needed.

Submitted January 3, 2016

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

awesome doctor if you got bad anxiety he is great. I owe him my life..

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Amazing doctor. Very thorough! Very knowledgeable, very kind man.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Very thorough exam, was very pleased with my visit. He knew what the problem was and able to assit with the situation at hand. Will see him again made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Very good doctor. He listen's, take's his time. Is very knowledgeable. And he is careful to make sure he knows about your past medical history. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

He was a good doctor he sure new how to fix things that were wrong... i had a pain and he sure knew what the problem was...... god bless you james....

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Very nice doctor! Took time to ask many questions, and asked to see me back at his walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I was so grateful to this doctor. My 2 yr. old son had a bad chest cold, I took him to a doctor the previous evening who told me his lungs sounded really bad, but to "wait and see" what happens. We had a terrible night, and by the next morning my son could hardly breathe, I took him to Dr. Furstenberg and he treated him immediately and he began to improve after the first dose of medication. Thank-you so much Dr. Frustenberg

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Jaco Furstenberg's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I seen this Doctor as you would call him and This was the first time I have ever seen him.....I told him my symptoms and he gave me B vitamins, Magnesium and 5h..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was not impressed. I felt like an inconvenience to him. I ended up getting no help from him and saw a different doctor a day later who prescibed the medicat..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "only seen him once for my child, but Dr. Furstenberg was great with him and very patient. "

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "awesome doctor if you got bad anxiety he is great. I owe him my life.."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. Very thorough! Very knowledgeable, very kind man."

November 7, 2014