Ratings for Dr. Jaco Furstenberg

Amazing doctor. Treats by symptoms, not just labs.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

He is so terribly arrogant. His solution is herbal bs and homeopathy..... for real medical conditions. He should lose his licence before he hurts someone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very thorough and empathetic. We need more doctor's that practice holistically and not just pharmaceutically. Would recommend him to anyone who wants to heal naturally.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Great doctor! He thinks outside the box and LISTENS too his patients!! He will rush you too see a doctor if you are in need. He will do every blood test he can possibly do and even if you have a suggestion on a blood test he will do it no questions asked! He will gives you herbs/supplements in treating your condition rather than pushing medications on you!!! What a great doctor! Only thing is he charges wayyyyyyy too much for functional medicine follow up. $180 is too much. And $450 for an hour is insane! Unless your doctor no one can afford that. Half that would be sufficient.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Love this doctor!!!!!!!! Have had nothing but good Renaults

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Found him to be unprofessional and I did not feel comfortable with his take on my situation. His arrogance was overwhelming, as in he didn't care what I was feeling, he just brushed me off with an attitude of I am the doctor and that makes me right and you wrong. Ended up getting in with my family doctor who took me seriously and helped me get on the right medication. I can't believe this guy is actually allowed to practice medicine. I am debating filing a complaint.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Great doctor! Prince Albert needs more doctors like him who are trained in alternative medicine as well. He represents the future of medicine. Alternative medicine has done more for me than conventional ever will. Look at drug companies, even they are making and promoting "alternative" therapies like fish oils, probiotics, etc. Natural and alternative is in, PA is just behind.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Terrible doctor. Very unprofessional and promotes quackery.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Those who think they have a drug deficiency can go somewhere else. Magnesium was a good recommendation for me when I was breastfeeding. Nobody overdoses on Mg, which helps clear bowels when body has enough. My son was helped by Gaba, which he recommended.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Hands down best MD I've seen for hypothyroidism. Functional Medical MD which is holistic and much better in my opinion. Only thing is, his fee is out of pocket as its not covered under SK health plan.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016