Ratings for Dr. Roy Minnaar

Dr. Minnaar saved my father's life and improved the wellbeing of my entire family. Not only did his emergency surgery literally save him, but his frank and compassionate conversation with him was a significant factor in my father's successful recovery from alcohol addiction. A wonderful, competent professional and a deeply genuine and strong man...thank you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Minnaar is an outstanding physician and I am so grateful to have him as my surgeon. He is very kind and compassionate and never rushes you through your appointment. He never seems hurried and that is so appreciated. His punctuality can be quite off but very understandable once you get in to see him. He is talking to you about very serious issues and he gives you his full attention and the time you need to have any of your questions answered before you leave his office. His nurse/office manager Gail is an angle on this earth and has to be one of the most loveliest women you could ever meet. I don't know how I could have gotten through my after care without her. They made the whole experience of my mastectomy as seamless as could possibly be considering the circumstance. I HIGHLY reccommend Dr. Minnaar and his team.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Minnaar is outstanding in my opinion. He is so thorough and misses nothing. He is kind and considerate and takes the time to make sure you understand the whole picture. He is direct but diplomatic when explaining a serious situation and the options available for treatment along with the pros and cons for each. We are so lucky to have him in Campbell River.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Not only the most excellent physician, but a man of great integrity.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Minnaar and his staff are the best! A very thorough and considerate man who tells you the truth (even if it's hard to hear), and treated me like a human being. Saved my life, and would recommend him to anyone. You may spend awhile waiting in his office to see him, but it's because he makes sure you understand every aspect of your procedure and puts you at ease. His receptionist (whom I believe is his wife) is just as caring an individual. His team are top notch!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Minnaar saved my husband's life with an emergency bleeding ulcer surgery. He warned me ahead of surgery not to expect too much but ultimately pulled him through. My husband could not have been in better hands. Great docotor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Excellent surgeon, very thorough in consultations. Very positive for me as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr.Minnaar and his team are the best! They fit me in after hours and treated me with dignity and respect. There are not enough words to describe how awesome they are. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

Have been under Dr. Minnaar's care for two procedures - EXCELLENT in both cases - professional, caring and on top of my issues. GREAT FOLLOW-UP - assistants are fabulous too. GREAT TEAM

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

This doctor saved my husband's life two years ago. What can I say that hasn't been said. Best doctor we've come across!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009