Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Todd

Dr. Todd has been my physician for many years. He is fabulous as a person and as a physician. Dr. Todd is patient and thorough. I trust him .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Todd has been my primary physician for over 10 years. My co-worker recommended him to me after I relocated to Greensboro. Even though I don't need a PCP, based on my health coverage, he is always my first call for fairly benign issues to things that become more acute. He is knowledgeable, kind, through and does take into account all aspects of my health - physician, behavioral (stress related), and my overall general wellness. I don't expect a doctor to treat me like a child, pat my head - I want a doctor that can make me well. Dr. Todd's staff is also top notch. Especially his RN whom I have also known for almost 8 years. I would recommend Dr. Todd with confidence.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I needed to be seen at the Saturday clinic because I work in a Doctor's office too and we are short staffed this next week. I came in with a sinus infection, after all I know the symptoms after dealing with this for over 40 years. However, Dr Todd was arrogant, he acted as if I was taking up his valuable time. Told me I have a "Blue eardrum" which indicates now an ear infection. He proceeded to tell me I have allergies to my cat! He gives me Prednisone and tells me to take Clairiten. Now it's Sunday morning, low grade temp, ear is hurting, sinus pressure and I feel horrible. I called the on-call and now waiting for the nurse to get back with me. I was never treated this bad before. He spent maybe a total of 5 minutes with me. When he came back in to give me my scrip for the Prednisone, I asked about the blue eardrum, he said " It will probably wash out" I sat there dumbfounded by the lack of care. He should be a Veterinarian, not a physician for patients. Wouldn't recommend at all!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

very rude, terrible doctor--would not recommend to my worst enemy!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Dr Todd has been taking care of me, my spouse and children and now my grandchildren (2). He always has the time to talk about whatever may be on your mind. He is stern, but very professional which I like. I trust this man with my life and would dread the day he retired, if he does.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr Todd gives you the most thorough yearly exam you have ever had but I do not like the way he handles sick visits. He acts arrogant and many times I feel like he does not listen to me. I think he jumps to conclusions without testing. He told me I had Mercer when I did not without testing me and gave me strong 2 antibiotics that ended up making me violently sick to my stomach. When I went to my dermatologist he confirmed that I did not have Mercer.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

He's been my personal physician for many years, and I would not change. He is thorough, dedicated to keeping me in good condition. He keeps overall picture in view, cognizant of my lifestyle. I first knew him when he volunteered to give medical assistance to our high school's athletic teams. I trust him explicitly.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

He really cares about my health and me feeling better. He always is very curteous and asks about me not just in medical terms. He is a very good Doctor. He works with me on medicines and doesn't push high cost over generic, plus he always shakes my hand when he leaves, he never rushes me , even though I know he has a busy practice. I feel very safe in his care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey A. Todd's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

First Health Network