Ratings for Dr. Leith Dewar

He still is my friends dad. Jk lol no I'm just doing a #copycat post.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

He is my friends dad. Bmchgfhmgfkjyvjulgjkhgj,gjygg,Hmong,jubjul kh,my,mjhhm,he'll,jhjgh,mom,jb,jhgljuh,jb,jb,b,gjlgkuygkjgfitfghkfkhgfigvkhvkhgg,bhvkugkggkjhgkhghvkgkhgkghgk

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr dewar saved my dads life, he focused on what needed to be done, excellent surgeon. Regina lost a fantastic surgeon, I wish him well in his future endevors. I'm glad we still have great heart doctors in Regina, my dads emerg surgery was 11 years ago and at the time my dad had passed away a couple of times but dr dewar did his job and my dad has just celebrated his 81st birthday, we are so amazed and greatful. Dr dewars excellent work has allowed my dads current heart doctor to continue to provide excellent service and care to my dad.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

When my husband was told he had Esophageal Cancer, it felt like a death sentence. Dr Dewar instilled confidence from our very first meeting. We have no doubt that his skill and his knowledge is why my husband has just celebrated 5 years Cancer Free.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I'M 5 years Cancer free and Dr. Dewar told me what my chances were with SC. It's probably taking me an hour to write these few lines because I get very emotional when I relive the past. The words "Thank You" just don't seem to be enough. The staff at the RGH were outstanding in my care giving ---my wife beside me every day and night for two months and my family and friends to help keep my spirits up. I believe that God gives people certain talents and Dr. Dewar is so blessed to be one of the best. I guess there is a reason for everything that happens in our lifes and I know I wouldn't be here writing this if it wasn't for him. Once again "Thank You"

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr.Dewar is an amazing Doctor, but he is no longer around Regina, he saved my life, and is one of very few people that really knows what my injuries are like. Would like be in contact with him some time in the near future.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

As a colleague, we crossed swords a few times but I always knew that he cared passionatly about his patient's wellbeing. A superb surgeon but lacks the characteristics of cheerfulness, tolerance of mediocracy, and the ability to cowtow to a bumbling administration so essential to be a part of the "team" in the RQHR. His departure is a huge loss for heart patients in Regina and Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Not great people skills at times but a great surgeon. A huge loss to Regina. Ask administration.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Was supposed to have surgery today with Dr. Dewar. Found out Sunday that he is on a "leave" and no longer with RQHR...Anyone know why and what happened? Now Im waiting for an associate of his to call and thinking that I am going to have to start the waiting all over again! Very frusterating and sure would like to know what went on here!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Very arrogant and agressive. Definitely needs to work on his people skills.

Submitted July 14, 2010