Ratings for Dr. Sassan Soltani

DR. Soltani is the best GI doctor. He is very knowledgable, and i would highly recommend him to every one. His staff are very caring and courteous especially the lady who scheduled my MRI appointment.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

He is not very good. He jus looked at the test results and ultrasound result and colonoscopy. He is not relly trying to understand what the issue is unless test results show something. I endup having pane after 3 appointments with him and colonoscopy. Going to another doctor.

Submitted February 27, 2012

HE IS VERY HELPFULL. THATS ALL I CAN SAY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GI SPECIALIST. HE IS THE MAN TO GO TO. VERY KIND, CARING, SMART ETC

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Soltani is helpful, caring, patient, kind, and very smart. I feel like we have developed a partnership with respect to treating my Crohn's disease. He understands my desire for a conservative approach [that is, I prefer treatments that provide long-term gains rather than short-term relief that might impede long-term progress]. He prescribes the minimum effective doses of my medications instead of overmedicating me as some of my previous G/I doctors have done. He has also done genetic tests to assess the risks to me of some medications that are commonly used. Over all, he is very careful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

After a colonoscopy, I experienced severe pain for days. Dr. Soltani said the pain could not have been caused by the procedure: "Pain from colonoscopy does not last this long." I finally consulted my internist, who diagnosed the problem right away: a flareup of diverticulitis (for which I have a history) caused by the procedure. He prescribed medication which rapidly brought relief. How could Dr. Soltani possibly have failed to recognize or even consider this ailment?

Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Sassan Soltani's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA