Dr. Madelaine Kellerman

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Madelaine Kellerman

She is always late, but she knows her stuff. Part of the reason why she is late is because she really takes the time to get to know her patients. I always enjoy going to her as she takes time to understand what is going on in my life, not just my mental health. She is open to alternative solutions which i find refreshing. I love how she listens to me and doesn't just prescribe medication after medication, also when she does prescribe a medication she starts off with a very low dose. At times she is away on vacation or something but she always has a very capable doctor taking care of her case load. Overall i really enjoy going to her

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I 100% do not trust this woman. As has been said before, she has no respect towards people she visits in hospital and refuses to even speak to them/their physician afterwards. I agree that her attitude is all about her and does not have the best interest of patients in her mind. Believing she knows what someone needs to take 6+ months after a 15 minute visit in the hospital is plain stupidity! Again, do not trust this woman, should not be in a position where people's lives are under her influence!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Do NOT trust Dr. Kellerman. She over medicated my husband with anti-psychotics. She doesn't take criticism very well, and she doesn't listen to her patients or their family members.. Thank goodness another Doctor realized that my husband was over medicated, and thanks to him I am getting my husband back... DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Had the displeasure of being her patient while in hospital. I had to wait 6 hrs for her to come and discharge me and staff telling me she'd b there at any moment so stay on ward. She doesn't put her patients first, it's all about her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I feel like she's on a power trip. Her website says she is taking on new patients. Unless u like to b waiting 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs for an appointment. Don't ever critize her or her staff. When I did she kicked me out of her office and I feel to take out revenge she called motor vehicles to have my License suspended. I lost all respect when she never had the guts to tell me herself. She wouldn't return my calls nor send letter to justify herself. It's amazing how they throw their weight around. There r good Dr's out there, do the homework cause it's very important u get the right Dr and not one who just wants $$$$$$$.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

She is very knowledgeable but has poor bedside manner quick to judge &don't take criti

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

She always keeps u waiting. Her staff will never tell u she's running late so u have no choice but to wait. Knowledge wise she's great but acts like she's god and is not to b gguestioned nor her staff

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I had the misfortune of being referred to Dr. Kellerman; in the year or so I was her patient, I was made to wait between 1-3 hours for my scheduled appointments each time I went to her office. One would think that if she knew she was always late she would schedule longer appointments for her patients because we are expected to respect her time, she should respect the time of her patients. I also was over prescribed meds and when I would bring up a new concern she would try giving me more, different meds rather than addressing the problem. I am grateful I don't need to try to see her anymore.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I had the misfortune of seeing Dr. Kellerman when she was the on-call psychiatrist and I was certified for a week to the psychiatric ward for observation. Dr. Kellerman has no bed-side manner, and no respect for her patients. She regards displays of emotion as a sign of emotional instability, and views them as threatening, calling a security guard to come and fetch me because I begen to cry when told that I could not leave and that she was to keep me against my will for another week. She then made false promises, saying that if I did what she told me, she would release me. When I did the things she requested of me to do (find a suitable place to live upon my release, find a place to apply for a job, and make amends with my mother) she still did not release me. This has left me with a profound and resinating fear of future certification that resinated and still effects me to this day every time I catch a glimpse of her or hear her name. She did not help me, she made me worse.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Madelaine Kellerman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She is always late, but she knows her stuff. Part of the reason why she is late is because she really takes the time to get to know her patients. I always enjoy..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I 100% do not trust this woman. As has been said before, she has no respect towards people she visits in hospital and refuses to even speak to them/their phys..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do NOT trust Dr. Kellerman. She over medicated my husband with anti-psychotics. She doesn't take criticism very well, and she doesn't listen to her patients o..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Had the displeasure of being her patient while in hospital. I had to wait 6 hrs for her to come and discharge me and staff telling me she'd b there at any momen..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I feel like she's on a power trip. Her website says she is taking on new patients. Unless u like to b waiting 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs for an appointment. Don't ever..."

December 3, 2014