Ratings for Dr. Argia Bleyendaal

Dr. Bleyendaal is great! Very knowledgeable and invested.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Bleyendaal for about 25 years and I think she's an excellent Doctor. She is very thorough, will spend time answering your questions, and is very cautious. If there is a wait time it's only because she doesn't rush you out like some of the others. I've never been disappointed with her and would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Bleyendaal for over 21 years and my husband, kids and grandkids all see her as well. We all love her and find her very thorough, helpful and understanding. So glad to have her as our doctor. :)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I agree with the patient whom has noticed a big change in Dr.B in the past 2 years,I have been a patient for over 20 years and every chance I got I would tell family and friends how awesome she is but I am very sad to say she is not nice to me at all now and I thought it was because I am a senior and the office was very punctual phoning if there was something showed in a test, it is not the case anymore.....

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. B. and her staff are about as perfect as a patient could ask for. Any reviewer who disagrees should go elsewhere and leave room for people who would be grateful to have the finest family doctor that anyone could ever ask for. Our opinion is based on being with her since she began her practice in Windsor sometime in the 80's.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Theresa is very moody but Dr bleyendaal is always pleasant and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. B has been my doctor for over 20 years. She has been fantastic with my 4 children and me. She has never prescribed unnecessary prescriptions. She does not hesitate to send you to a specialist, or for tests. She is kind, open minded, and takes the time to listen. The wait time has been getting slightly longer, but that is because she makes such an effort to see her patients immediately if they are ill. It is worth the wait. I was very lucky to find Dr. Bleyendaal when my previous Doctor retired. She called me at home after each of children were born, to see how I was doing. Unbelievably fantastic Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Bleyendaal for over 15 years. She is great, hardly any wait time, gets me and my son in ASAP. She is on board with natural parenting for the most part, never prescribes any unnecessary medication to my son unless needed. I was impressed when he was sick, she swabbed him before even suggesting atibiotics (he never needed them). She sits and answers my questions, she seems rushed at times but will still take her time to answer. When I had a miscarriage, she took the time to call me at home to see how I was doing - I have high respect for her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I used to believe that I had a great relationship with this doctor over the course of many years. In the past two years she has changed. She was actually mean to me, on more than one occasion. I have always just thought that she was overwhelmed. The last time I went to see her was for something very serious. She was really out of control, though she did finally realize how she sounded. I have never done anything that should cause her to be mean. I am afraid of leaving because I don't know who else is out there. I think I am in need of another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr.Bleyendaal has been my Dr.when she first started her practice.A wonderful, caring Dr who takes her time with you. Her staff Teresa and Janet go out of there way to help you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011