Ratings for Dr. Harold A. Foster

I have been sick for 3 years and have been to many doctors and have had major surgery. I have 2 hernias from this surgery. I have had many tests and was sent to Dr Foster by my general doctor. The way I was treated by Dr Foster was appalling. I should have gotten up and walked out. He asked me why I was there...I replied I have 2 hernias. Dr Foster's response was .."how do you know you have hernias? We'll let me pull my test results from the file I brought with me. He proceeded to look at my test results. He said we don't touch hiatal hernias and threw my tests results back at me. Although he would operate on my other hernia, he offered no information about the surgery nor did he ask about the complications with my last surgery. My daughter was home from college and with me and could not believe how I was treated. Dr Foster was rude, arrogant, and had no compassion or sympathy. Looking back I should have got up and walked out.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Harold A. Foster's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

HIP