Ratings for Dr. Janice Witcher

Cant get appointment on time, wait time is way over

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Even though Dr. Witcher was not accepting patience she accepted me. Dr. Witcher IS THE BEST Dr. I have ever had. She is more than accommodating. If she is unsure of anything, she finds out & ALWAYS follows up. Staff ( Sue... The Best Receptionist in Burlington !!)

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr Witcher is a kind, caring physician, who listens attentively to your concerns. She is never hurried and offers options when needed. She Is knowledgeable and a truly committed family physician. I have known her for many years and she is constant in her dedication to the well-being of her clients. She is a role model for family practice.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have had the privilege of having Dr. Witcher as my family physician. Her compassion, understanding and kindness are evident as well, her commitment as a family physician to providing exemplary care for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Watcher's since I was 16 she is the most kindest doctor I have ever known. Very punctual and helpful. I work with MDs and none have the same compassion as she does. And I have only known Sue since I was 2...and she is the greatest receptionist!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Excellent Dr. Doesn't overbook, runs on time, addresses concerns promptly and thoroughly. Receptionist (Sue) is phenomenal!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have never had a better family doctor! Sue is great at getting you into appointments if need be and is always super helpful and friendly. Dr. Witcher has fantastic bedside manner - and always takes my concerns seriously (unlike some other doctors I have seen). She takes time explaining her prognosis and always gives a variety of treatment options or gives a referral if it's out of her realm. I also love how Dr. Witcher will take a proactive approach (e.g. nutrition vs. medicine) if she thinks that may help. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable and great at explaining her prognosis. She takes the time to listen to issues, and makes referrals when needed. I never feel rushed and she is always very thorough. Sue is wonderful too ! I've had 4 GPs throughout my life and she has been the best (the others were pretty good too).

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Witcher is the most caring Dr. I have ever had...she always has time for me to talk to her. Explains everything well....wouldn't want another Dr. I give her 5 Stars

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

We were really upset with janice witcher. My husband went in there for the first time in many years, he was the last patient of the day and it felt like she was trying to rush him out. He had a couple issues where he's been really concerned and she did some minor checks; did not refer him to any specialists, get any blood work or satisfy any or our concerns. Now we are still worried about his health, lost day of work and got no farther than we were yesterday even tho we waited 2 weeks for an appointment... i think its time to make a switch!!!

Submitted May 21, 2015