Ratings for Dr. Janice Witcher

Can't praise Dr Witcher and Sue enough. Dr Witcher is wonderful and so knowledgeable. And I look forward to seeing Sue every time I go! Very blessed to have these wonderful ladies in my life!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

She's a wonderful doctor and Sue is such an amazing receptionist

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Cant get appointment on time, wait time is way over

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Even though Dr. Witcher was not accepting patience she accepted me. Dr. Witcher IS THE BEST Dr. I have ever had. She is more than accommodating. If she is unsure of anything, she finds out & ALWAYS follows up. Staff ( Sue... The Best Receptionist in Burlington !!)

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr Witcher is a kind, caring physician, who listens attentively to your concerns. She is never hurried and offers options when needed. She Is knowledgeable and a truly committed family physician. I have known her for many years and she is constant in her dedication to the well-being of her clients. She is a role model for family practice.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have had the privilege of having Dr. Witcher as my family physician. Her compassion, understanding and kindness are evident as well, her commitment as a family physician to providing exemplary care for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Watcher's since I was 16 she is the most kindest doctor I have ever known. Very punctual and helpful. I work with MDs and none have the same compassion as she does. And I have only known Sue since I was 2...and she is the greatest receptionist!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Excellent Dr. Doesn't overbook, runs on time, addresses concerns promptly and thoroughly. Receptionist (Sue) is phenomenal!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have never had a better family doctor! Sue is great at getting you into appointments if need be and is always super helpful and friendly. Dr. Witcher has fantastic bedside manner - and always takes my concerns seriously (unlike some other doctors I have seen). She takes time explaining her prognosis and always gives a variety of treatment options or gives a referral if it's out of her realm. I also love how Dr. Witcher will take a proactive approach (e.g. nutrition vs. medicine) if she thinks that may help. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable and great at explaining her prognosis. She takes the time to listen to issues, and makes referrals when needed. I never feel rushed and she is always very thorough. Sue is wonderful too ! I've had 4 GPs throughout my life and she has been the best (the others were pretty good too).

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016