Ratings for Dr. Janice Witcher

Excellent Dr. Doesn't overbook, runs on time, addresses concerns promptly and thoroughly. Receptionist (Sue) is phenomenal!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have never had a better family doctor! Sue is great at getting you into appointments if need be and is always super helpful and friendly. Dr. Witcher has fantastic bedside manner - and always takes my concerns seriously (unlike some other doctors I have seen). She takes time explaining her prognosis and always gives a variety of treatment options or gives a referral if it's out of her realm. I also love how Dr. Witcher will take a proactive approach (e.g. nutrition vs. medicine) if she thinks that may help. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable and great at explaining her prognosis. She takes the time to listen to issues, and makes referrals when needed. I never feel rushed and she is always very thorough. Sue is wonderful too ! I've had 4 GPs throughout my life and she has been the best (the others were pretty good too).

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Witcher is the most caring Dr. I have ever had...she always has time for me to talk to her. Explains everything well....wouldn't want another Dr. I give her 5 Stars

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

We were really upset with janice witcher. My husband went in there for the first time in many years, he was the last patient of the day and it felt like she was trying to rush him out. He had a couple issues where he's been really concerned and she did some minor checks; did not refer him to any specialists, get any blood work or satisfy any or our concerns. Now we are still worried about his health, lost day of work and got no farther than we were yesterday even tho we waited 2 weeks for an appointment... i think its time to make a switch!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Awesome doctor. Tends to your needs in a caring fashion

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Witcher is a wonderful doctor who cares about you. She treats you like a friend more than a patient. She has been our family doctor ever since she started her clinic on Fairview. She has the patience to answer all your questions and provide advices when asked. My daughter, who grew up in her care, is now living in Toronto but would still insist on coming back to Burlington to see her. Her receptionist, Sue, is also a wonderful person. Mind you, she is busy but courteous and nice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Excellent care for family. no long waits;professional yet personable

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Witcher provided me with tons of support in my quest to get gastric-bypass surgery out of province - which happened back in 2006 and I'm still down 200+ lbs! Great doc! Lookes after our whole family and extended family! Wonderful to visit with her and I never ever feel either rushed nor does she ever make me feel like my concerns are not valid!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Witcher always listens to my concerns for myself or my family. We have never waited for appts, mostly seen same day or next if needed. She calls with results timely. Sue is amazing, a real professional friendly gem, makes interactions with the office pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011