You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Janice Witcher

Wonderful doctor! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable and great at explaining her prognosis. She takes the time to listen to issues, and makes referrals when needed. I never feel rushed and she is always very thorough. Sue is wonderful too ! I've had 4 GPs throughout my life and she has been the best (the others were pretty good too).

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Witcher is the most caring Dr. I have ever had...she always has time for me to talk to her. Explains everything well....wouldn't want another Dr. I give her 5 Stars

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

We were really upset with janice witcher. My husband went in there for the first time in many years, he was the last patient of the day and it felt like she was trying to rush him out. He had a couple issues where he's been really concerned and she did some minor checks; did not refer him to any specialists, get any blood work or satisfy any or our concerns. Now we are still worried about his health, lost day of work and got no farther than we were yesterday even tho we waited 2 weeks for an appointment... i think its time to make a switch!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Awesome doctor. Tends to your needs in a caring fashion

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Witcher is a wonderful doctor who cares about you. She treats you like a friend more than a patient. She has been our family doctor ever since she started her clinic on Fairview. She has the patience to answer all your questions and provide advices when asked. My daughter, who grew up in her care, is now living in Toronto but would still insist on coming back to Burlington to see her. Her receptionist, Sue, is also a wonderful person. Mind you, she is busy but courteous and nice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Excellent care for family. no long waits;professional yet personable

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Witcher provided me with tons of support in my quest to get gastric-bypass surgery out of province - which happened back in 2006 and I'm still down 200+ lbs! Great doc! Lookes after our whole family and extended family! Wonderful to visit with her and I never ever feel either rushed nor does she ever make me feel like my concerns are not valid!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Witcher always listens to my concerns for myself or my family. We have never waited for appts, mostly seen same day or next if needed. She calls with results timely. Sue is amazing, a real professional friendly gem, makes interactions with the office pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Amazing Dr. I wouldn't trust my families healthcare to anyone else. I have moved away from Burlington but still drive to see Dr. Witcher even if it means taking a vacation day from work. The office would not be the same without Sue, who is always curteous, accommodating and my kids love her! They truly set the bar and other family practitioners should take notes.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

I am a male who opted to leave a very good doctor to choose Dr. Whitcher. She has the best patient manner I have ever experienced and is extremely compassionate and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Janice Witcher's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable and great at explaining her prognosis. She takes the time to listen to issues, and makes referrals..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Witcher is the most caring Dr. I have ever had...she always has time for me to talk to her. Explains everything well....wouldn't want another Dr. I give ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "We were really upset with janice witcher. My husband went in there for the first time in many years, he was the last patient of the day and it felt like she wa..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor. Tends to your needs in a caring fashion"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Witcher is a wonderful doctor who cares about you. She treats you like a friend more than a patient. She has been our family doctor ever since she started..."

December 29, 2014