Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Ho

I had work done by Dr Ho about 35 years ago. Her did a wonderful job and the 4 crowns he did are still in place. We moved away so I had work done by other dentists and their work was terrible. Dr Ho was excellent. I find these negative reviews hard to understand as he was the best my family had ever went to.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Worst Dentist every, I think that he enjoys giving pain. I have been scared to go back to a dentist for years. He told me he had to inject the needle directly into the nerve in my lower jaw, it hurt so bad that I started to cry in the chair! He was cruel.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Very very bad! How much has to be written about this guy before he is out of business for good. Does he still have a licence to practice?

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Myself and my sister saw this doctor as children. I saw him until I was about 12. Every experience was awful. Didn't use enough freezing. His nurse swore at me when I was 5 years old when I cried about the needles. He did not do my fillings or my crowns properly and they all fell out. Did not see a dentist for 10 years because he terrified me so much. Pulled out my front teeth unnecessarily so I was left with large gaps for a very long time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Literally the doctor from hell. I went to him as a child for years because my entire family had been their whole lives. He pulled 16 of my teeth, and said that it was because the permanents were coming in. My eye teeth never came in and I was left with 2 holes for several years and eventually had to have surgery from a different doctor to find my permanents and bring them down. (I see I am not alone in this experience by the other comments on this page) I have waited in his waiting room and listened to people scream at the top of their lungs. He was brought to court and lost his license for 2 months, but it should have been permanent. BEWARE!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

was a victim of this dentist for too long tried to do as much work as possible if you were covered had a root canal and had chronic jaw pain for years after finally went for" second opinion" and had the tooth taken apart and found part of a pick in my root!! It had been in there for 5 years absolute hack do not go some say a **** I say more worried about making his million dollars a year just ask him!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

This Dentist sucks really bad, he pulled out 14 of my teeth, actually he didnt , he got one of his nurses to do it, and another nurse did the freezing while he worked on someone else, when mine was all done he came in and said to leave now, i could barely satand up from all the meds that were given to me, he is a dentist from HELL

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I had Dr. Ho for a dentist when I was a child (10yrs old). Pulled 4 teeth without my parents consent (went on my own for a routine cleaning). Very little freezing. Told to not scream or cry if it hurt (worst pain in my life). It is evident form other comments I am not alone. This man should have lost his licence years ago.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

this dentist sucks, he did 23 filling and pulled a tooth all in one sitting! i got sick from all the freezing he gave me. he did four root canals in the front and kept calling indian affairs to get approval for more work. i had a feeling he was doing work that didn't neccessarily need to be done. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

This man is a monster! He hurt me so bad many years ago by pulling out my wisdom teeth! He gave me a really bad gum infection too!!! Hate him!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008