Ratings for Dr. Paul Gladman

Dr. Gladman cared for both my parents through some very difficult times. His compassion for his patients is undeniably professional and caring . He is a true credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

One of the best doctor's I have ever had. Very friendly and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Gladman has been my doctor for a few years now. I trust him and have found him to be professional, knowledgeable and patient. He takes the time to listen to me, offers encouragement and guidance. When he feels something is wrong he never hesitates to refer me to a specialist. I have absolutely no complaints and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone, if he were taking new patients. What I am very upset about it that I was informed by his office staff that he will be closing his practice this year. Apparently he will be dealing with the elderly. I am very disappointed because when I asked her where that will me and his other patients she said that we'll have to find a new doctor. How insensitive of her to say an ignorant thing as that. I know that Dr. Gladman up and left his patients in Kamloops. I thought he had more character than to do that to his Calgary patients. It is not easy to find a good doctor who has patience, knowledge & is able to speak and understand English

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Has been my family doctor since adulthood. Is very friendly, and I don't feel like just another person. Remembers conversations we have and I don't go that often. Can book a minor appointment very easily, the wait is a bit long.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Pretty punctual and spends time with patients. Listens well but does not give much information unless you ask a specific question.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Paul Gladman is, by far, one of the BEST family doctors that I have ever had (I've seen quite a few here in Calgary). He's very thorough and he genuinely cares about you and any problems that you present him with. If he can't solve your problem, he will promply get you a referral to a specialist. He remembers his patients and their personal details which shows that he's not just treating you as a "file", but as a whole person that he sincerely wants to help. I feel 100% comfortable with him and trust him with my life (literally!!).

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

If you want a letter signed to get out of work Dr. Gladman is your man. He will also happily prescribe what you are looking for - happy to give you the quick fix and get you out of there. Nice and personable but hard to respect some of his tendencies. He left Kamloops in a hurry with little to no notice to his patients. Very uncool. Good luck getting your file forwarded to a new doctor!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

He abondoned all his patients and left to Alberta without telling anyone. Had a real hard time find a new doctor as he did not do any referals

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Gladman is a wonderful and caring person. He was always gentle with me and my children. He always takes the time to listen and address your concerns. I find he doesn't know as much as some doctors but if he has concerns, he will send you to someone who does know more. I am very sad that he has moved. We will miss him and his comforting bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr Gladman is a very caring Man and Iam very sad he is leaving as he gave it 100% to my care.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007