Ratings for Dr. Stephane Legault

Very informative and professional. Recommend him..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Professional, amicable, good bedside manners. Do recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

very informative genuine care and compassion A1 i would recommend this dr. to anyone

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I just went to his office for the first time today am are more pleased then ever he not only took the time to explain but helped calm me way down before the procedure and he also has the most caring helpful staff I've ever seen in a clinic im not sure if i have to see him again bit wouldn't mind any procedure with him he is very caring and professional and talks to you untill you completely understand everything that is going to happen also relates with you and follows threw with what he says very wonderful staff and very fast to they all have wonderful team work and know what is going to happen and when the need to do it they do he not only is a great sense of humor he can relate to you on a more personal level and tries to get your mind in a better more coming state it was the best thing ever when i got recommended to him and love his big smile and his personality also as for his staff the lady i had was warm hearted and very caring and calmed me right down so thank you to all!!Jessy

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Absolutely superb. Period. Dr. Legault and his staff cared for me in the most kind, courteous, upbeat, and professional way I could imagine. Dr. Legault had a perfect beside manner, explaining each and every step of the procedure, while outlining the physical aspects of the work being preformed. T%his is a doctor I feel is very deserving of my trust.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Legault is no doubt the best in his discipline. I would never want anyone else to work with me. He has great nurses so team work is excellent. Things get done as they're supposed to. Dr. Legault is quite simply a good guy and he will make you comfortable no matter the situation you find yourself in. You can trust this guy 100%.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Legault is an amazing person. He is upbeat, respectful, and extremely positive. Before my procedure, he came to my bedside, asked to sit down, and assured me that everything will be fine. Indeed, everything went fine. While I do not wish to undergo the procedure ever again, IF I ever did, I will have no other doctor to be part of the medical team other than Dr. Legault. Many thanks you Dr. Legault!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

I met Dr. Legault last month, and he took care of me on two separate occasions. He is very knowledgeable and kind. I consider myself extremely lucky to have been recommended to him. I certainly hope that I won't need his services in the future. However, if I do, I will be pleased to see him again. He has time to explain everything that is happening.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

This doctor is amazing - I saw him for my epidoral - HE explained the procedure, and what he was doing. He's informative with excellent bedside manners - always smiling and upbeat. I really like his professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Awesome doctor. Very caring and professional. On time...and takes time to explain stuff. Always smiling...!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010