Ratings for Dr. Kenneth C. McLellan

We have been going to Dr. McLellan for over 20 years and are always been treated with kindness, respect and provided with the best medical care. He always remembers to ask us about things that we have been going through from visit to visit and asks about each member of our family when any one of us visits. Yes we sometimes have to wait quite some time at our appointments but when we do get out turn, he gives us the attention and time that we need. Has never rushed us out the door. Our feeling is that waiting sometimes for our appointments is definitely worth the wait. We travel all the way in from Bowmanville because we trust him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

The most amazing person and Doctor! Doctor McLellan has always taken the time to listen, to suggest, to treat to get results. I don't mind waiting on Doctor McLellan because I know he will spend the time I WANT when it's my turn. He has been my children's doctor and my doctor for 25 years and we LOVE the care and attention and personal touch he offers every visit. Doctor McLellan goes beyond his duties to care for his patience and he has a wonderful staff to assist him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. M has been my Dr for over 30 years and he is amazing. He is usually late, however, once he is with you, he gives you more time than any other Dr. it seems. He refers to specialists when he believes is necessary and has an incredible memory. My family and I have been blessed.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Very good Dr. very careful. Doesnt hestiate to refer you to specialist. Take the time to listen... He's too busy and you have to wait at least 45min to see him but if you call his office you'll get appt the same day/week.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I have two main complaints in that I went to get a referral to see a psychologist and the office forgot to send it in until I called four weeks later since I hadn't heard anything. When I got the number, I called the psychologist office and they weren't accepting patients. It wasn't helpful at all. Why refer me to a place that can't even help? So, my mother went for a paptest and he talked down to her saying that she shouldn't be going to walk in clinics and he should be the only one doing them. If she continued to see other people he suggested she get another family doctor. He is unprofessional and uncaring.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Very busy, which sometimes results in long waits. Very knowledgeable and always suggest things without being prompted.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

One of the better doctor's i've ever seen, he tries to get me in whenever i can get in, even if it's at the last minute. he listens very well and is overall one of the best dr's i've had. his receptionist is also such a sweetheart and i love talking with her whenever i'm in :)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

He is the best doctor in the city! There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he truly cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I have Ken as my family Dr since around the time he first opened his family practice here. While for the most part I am happy with him, he is more and more running late and seemingly rushed. He is very thorough and has seen me through pregnancy and serious health issues and is very caring. He doesn't take chances with your health. Ken is a good dr, very knowledgeable but not necessarily the best bedside mannered. I am sure what he does is what he believes is in the best interest of his patients but may not always be. All in all, I am happy with him as my dr (that is when I can get an appointment). In the beginning he was always available and I could see him that day. Now he is either booked up for 2 weeks or the office is closed (which is very frequently). I do wish he had better punctuality and availability.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Maclellan is the best doctor in the world, and I am very proud of him.He is very thoughtful and thorough ,no matter how busy he is. He is , by far, one of the finest doctors in London.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011