Ratings for Dr. Daryl Fourney

Dr. Fourney is one knowledgable dr. . If I have had him on my 1st surgery I am sure the other 3 would not have been necessary. I found him to be very nice . He explained the procedure and really took his time to make sure I was aware of all matters that could be done with the surgery. I was very impressed with the microdicectomy he performed as well. He is always there for you if you have a problem after surgery and follows his patients for two years to make sure everything is going well post surgery. I have never had to wait long in the waiting room and the staff has ALWAYS been kind. I wish there were more surgeons like him. My road to recovery has been very difficult and he has made sure that all steps have been taken to see if there are any other problems presenting that may need to be taken care of. Thank you Dr. Fourney for your excellence in care. Any time someone needs back surgery I tell them how good he is and they would bennifet from seeing him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

Worst place to come!!!! Been sitting here for 4 hours as they are useless when it comes to time management

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

I was referred to Dr Fourney by Regina neurologists because my case was way too complicated. From the first meeting Dr. Fourney was amazing! He formed a team and two weeks later he operated through the night. Not only am I walking, but I am enjoying life! This man is a miracle worker!!!!! If you have him as your neurologist your in the best care!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

In 2011 I had a Pituitary Andemoma removed by Dr Fourney and his team. Excellent care and attention. I recommend his skills and knowledge in this 4.5 hr procedure.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Arrogant, no bed side manner. Wouldn’t refer him to anybody. Please avoid!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

The most arrogant man I have ever met...not to mention he won't listen...belittles you and has a god complex ..he had me crying in his office because of him running me down because of my back problems...wouldn't take my dog to him

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

I was able to get an appointment right away and he understood everything that I explained with my lower back pain. He had me in surgery within 8 months and did a spinal fusion and decompression.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

My waiting time was beyond what I expected. It was only a few months. My surgery went brilliantly and I had far less pain then I excpected the hospital staff was wonderful and attentive Dr Fourney was pleasant and caring he knows what he is doing. It was a 3 fused disc surgery on my spine and he is number one in my books!!! Thank you so very much for taking such good care of me!!! Dorothy Mercer. Surgery was Sept 2018

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I couldn’t have asked for better service Dr. Fourney was fantastic along with his hand picked team. He doesn’t give you false hope but who needs that. Discusses problem and options and acts quickly.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr Fourney is a fantastic surgeon. Bends over backwards for his patients once the problem is established. He doesn’t seem to be thrilled about investigating but once the problem is found he moves fast! Takes his time discussing issues with his patient but won’t coddle people.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017