Ratings for Dr. Kian Karimi

The most amazing knowledgeable an honest Dr In Los Angeles thru Miami simply his the best !!! Natural amazingly beautiful results !🙌🏻👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Kian Karimi performed my septoplasty and cosmetic rhinoplasty procedures. The results by far exceeded my expectations-- I was back to work 5 days post-procedure with minimal bruising and swelling. I received compliments as soon as the cast came off. He was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had before and after the procedure. The facility was top notch and made me feel safe, from the thoroughness of the pre-op appointment schedule to the detailed consult going through my full history and addressing my specific rhinoplasty results. Dr. Kian was refreshingly humble throughout the experience. The facility was beautiful and very aesthetically pleasing. My breathing has improved immensely I no longer wake up multiple times throughout the night choking or coughing. My results were so natural no one noticed except for the compliments I started receiving on how great I was looking, I was worried about the up turned piggy nose look but he angled it perfectly. After being in Dr. Kian’s care I will forever trust him with my face. For anyone looking to book a facial surgical procedure I would recommend doing your research because Dr. Kian is the top Rhinoplasty surgeon in Los Angeles. His results are natural and beautiful. I have also performed injectables with him like botox and fillers which have even further enhanced my beauty. See Dr. Kian for your face - you won't regret it!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Words cannot begin to describe the gift of Dr. Karimi! He is a true gem, one of a kind and an exceptional person and Doctor! Dr. Karimi truly cares about each patient as an individual and goes far above and beyond to ensure his patients have top success in any capacity! He is extraordinary! He has the most amazing bedside manner and top notch work to match. I had a facial laser and nose update in California and was amazed at the work and results. Additionally everyone comments on my results! I also recently flew (after relocating to Arizona) to Los Angeles for a procedure, and Dr. Karimi, despite how busy he is, fit me in because that's how wonderful and amazing he is!l!!! will continue to fly back and forth to someone that really cares about people and also their work. Hands down the most kind, gentle soul and Doctor I've ever met! Amazing and beyond exceptional in every capacity,!!! would recommend Dr. Karimi worldwide!! He Thankful and blessed!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I have never met a more incredible, patient, kind, and passionate plastic surgeon! I have been seeing Dr. Karimi for several years. His new Rejuva medical spa is beautiful. Every time I make an appointment to see Dr. Karimi, he takes more time than I even thought was possible to spend with me, making sure I am happy with everything. He leaves no stone unturned. He only recommends what he thinks I will benefit from, and most recently he recommended a HALO laser, which made me feel like I had brand new skin! I highly recommend seeing Dr. Karimi for any and all facial cosmetic procedures--he is an expert, a professional, and most of all, one of the nicest doctors and people I have ever met!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Not only is he an exceptional ENT, he is a fantastic plastic surgeon with a great bedside manner. In just two appointments with no bruising and very little pain I look much younger. I was always afraid to have anything done to my face and swore I wouldn't do anything until I met Dr. Karimi through my husband. Dr. Karimi SAVED HIS LIFE! My husband, had a rare fungus in his sinus and he caught it. Trust me, you want someone as knowledgable as he is. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

My experiences with Dr. Karimi always exceed my expectations. His new state-of-the-art medspa Rejuva is elegant and provides a relaxing atmosphere. I have received Botox and filler injections by him as well as microneedling on several occasions. I was amazed at how easy and almost pain free the filler procedure was, with minimal down time. My philosophy on aesthetic procedures is that less is more, and Dr. Karimi does an amazing job at enhancing my features and giving me an overall natural and refreshed look. He is not only a talented plastic surgeon, he is also professional, kind and available to answer post procedure concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Karimi for anyone interested in facial cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Running my own practice as a doctor has been incredible but also taken tremendous time and energy. I went to Dr. Karimi worried about how tired and worn out my face had started to look. I didn't want any intensive surgery and really wanted to avoid any sort of artificial look. I have continued to be absolutely thrilled by the natural and refreshed look Dr. Karimi has provided! I have had a variety of treatments: Filler around my cheeks and under my eyes, Botox, the Halo treatment, and most recently a photofacial. Across the board I have found Dr. Karimi to be a SUPERIOR doctor. He has provided truly outstanding results that have exceeded my expectations. He also gives accurate descriptions of the treatments and the kind of downtime to expect beforehand - which is really important for me both professionally and personally. He is clearly exceptionally talented and continues to provide the utmost professional, caring, and relaxing experience. He is a doctor who really takes the time to listen and provide thoughtful and compassionate responses. He also has a great sense of humor! For me, he is the best kind of doctor: Brilliant and compassionate with wonderful beside manner, while simultaneously being modest and able to connect on a human level. Additionally, his office is always kept very clean with outstanding service by the staff. I can say without a doubt that I will be returning to him indefinitely. He is my top recommendation for anyone wanting the highest quality of treatment.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I recently had a “liquid facelift” with Dr. Kian Karimi and would love to share my experience for those of you are considering the same or any filler treatment using the cannula technique. I was surprised when Dr. Karimi told me I would not need numbing cream! Really? Are you sure? I don’t consider myself having a high threshold for pain, but somehow I immediately trusted this man, who is considered to an expert with this technique and has a very kind, casual and humorous personality. He started with my eye troughs with Belatero and then worked his way down with my cheeks, mid cheeks and jowls with Voluma. The best part was that I only had 3 injection points on each side of my face and virtually no hint of any bruising following the treatment. The injection sites were gone in less than 24 hours. Did I mention the very best part? Throughout the treatment, Dr. Karimi explained what he was doing and continuously asked about my comfort level on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being no pain. With only using ice on the insertion point for less than a minute, I can honestly say that his treatment produced no pain higher than a 3 with barely feeling the initial needle injection and no pain when the cannula was inserted. I highly recommend this procedure using the Dermasculpt cannula technique and cannot say enough about Dr. Karimi’s comforting expertise in sculpting the face to look most natural.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Experience with the HALO laser: This was my first experience with any laser treatment, and frankly, I didn't know what to expect. The procedure itself was slightly irritating -- but only slightly. The numbing cream they slather you with before hand, however, helps. Experience with the office: Everyone who works at the office is kind and helpful. Ease of communication with my doctor: A+ - Dr. Karimi is kind, patient, sympathetic, encouraging, talented, and very easy to communicate with. He's truly an amazing compassionate doctor. He emails back immediately to answer any questions or concerns. That means a lot to me. He's really the best. Pain: Unfortunately, I have a very low pain threshold -- I'm a wimp. So, I still felt a slight stinging an hour after the treatment -- like a bad sunburn -- but nothing a couple of Extra-Strength Tylenol couldn't relieve. Results: WOW!!!!! I'm getting compliments right and left. People say I look rested. My mom says my face looks really clean and healthy. My boyfriend wants to come in and have the procedure. I love that many of my unsightly age spots have disappeared entirely along with some fine wrinkles. The spots that didn't disappear have definitely lightened up....even the ones on my neck that I hated so. I highly recommend the halo for its results, especially if you're in Dr. Karimi's care. Downtime: The downtime is minimal and with the right planning it's all well worth it. Dr. Karimi: A++++ Dr. Karimi and his staff are amazing at making you feel your face is in the best hands possible. Facilities, State of the Art Technologies, etc: Top notch, except for parking.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I am very happy with the upper eyelid blepharoplasty and laser resurfacing with PRP that Dr. Karimi did for me. I look like a younger version of myself and I get compliments all the time! Dr. Karimi is not only highly skilled but has a really nice personality. I felt like he genuinely cared about what I wanted and it never waivered. Post op visits went beautifully and his staff were always happy to see me. I traveled far to come to the office so was really pleased that my wait times were minimal everytime!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Kian Karimi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Workers Comp