Dr. Kian Karimi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kian Karimi

I went to Dr. Karimi's state-of-the-art medspa Rejuva Medical Aesthetics and it exceeded my expectations. It's elegant and provides a relaxing atmosphere. The entire staff is awesome! Robbie is such a sweetheart! He gives extraordinary hydro-facials and if you have any questions or concerns, he knows all the answers so ask away! This was my first time getting botox, I was a little bit scared about it but Natalia, she's such a pro, answered all my questions and concerns. She's so gentle and quick that you won't feel any pain! I would definitely be coming back!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Karimi and his staff is truly amazing! I had laser treatments for fine lines and wrinkles on my face neck. Dr. Karimi and his staff are very knowledgeable and professional. You're in great hands with Dr. Karimi and his team! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I'm beyond happy with my results from Dr. Karimi. I wanted natural, fuller lips and he gave me just that! I was so nervous as this was my first time getting anything done, but he and his team were so professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He listens and delivers exactly what you ask for. You're in great hands with Dr. Karimi and his team! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I am an older woman who wants to remain beautiful and natural. Dr. Karimi is the best doctor (after 10 years of bruising and lumpy fillers; have some scar tissue in my cheek) I have ever been to. He suggested PRP with Refyne for my cheeks and it turned out perfectly for the first time ever ! He never upsells any procedure and is honest about whether you need additional fillers, etc. I trust his skill, his ethics and his artistry. Thank you Dr. Karimi and thank you to all the staff in your beautiful office. It is an upbeat and friendly place.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. K is sincere, personable and highly qualified. He listens well, is very responsive. His ENT background is a buttress for his aesthetic skills. My personal experience has included aesthetic procedures and surgery which have natural results. His staff aim to make you feel comfortable. With a number of medical issues, I have become a pundit of doctors, he sets a high standard.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I am so glad that I was directed to Dr. Karimi when I needed to have a complicated rhinoplasty procedure to correct breathing passage problems several years ago because what I have discovered, is Dr. Karimi is a top quality plastic surgeon Who has resolved several long-standing problems I had. Dr. Karimi successfully corrected my breathing problems with the rhinoplasty and made my nose look better as well. Also he has used laser to treat several skin issues I had : rosacea, sun damage, and basal cell carcinoma scars. People are amazed when I show them where the cancer scars once were as they are now all but invisible. His laser treatments have made my rosacea and sunspots a thing of the past. His knowledge and techniques for the very latest and cosmetic procedures is excellent. Everything he has done for me has been with maximum efficiency and professionalism and has achieved outstanding results.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Karimi is wonderful. So much so that I travel from Chicago only to see him. Meticulous, savvy and at the cutting edge of technology. I am 2 weeks post op and can finally breathe out of my nose. I just can't believe I didn't do this surgery sooner, but it took me time to find the right person. I trust him and will be a patient for life.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Best in his field, very lucky to have found him. I totally trust his recommendations, very knowledgeable and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Very lucky I found Dr Karimi when I did. My voice was becoming more and more hoarse over the past 9 months and in my first visit he found a lesion on my vocal cord which was missed by another doctor at UCLA just 6 months before. He scheduled a surgery right there at his office for the following week and successfully removed this lesion/growth. The biopsy showed this to be some type of cancer but it hadn't spread past the area removed! My voice is daily returning to normal (its been just a week), and Dr Karimi will continue to follow up on me in the months ahead to be sure nothing returns. I feel extremely lucky to say the least. Thank you Dr. Karimi.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The most amazing knowledgeable an honest Dr In Los Angeles thru Miami simply his the best !!! Natural amazingly beautiful results !🙌🏻👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Kian Karimi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

MSP/BC Med