Dr. Kian Karimi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kian Karimi

Dr. Karimi and his staff is truly amazing! I had laser treatments for fine lines and wrinkles on my face neck. Dr. Karimi and his staff are very knowledgeable and professional. You're in great hands with Dr. Karimi and his team! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I'm beyond happy with my results from Dr. Karimi. I wanted natural, fuller lips and he gave me just that! I was so nervous as this was my first time getting anything done, but he and his team were so professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He listens and delivers exactly what you ask for. You're in great hands with Dr. Karimi and his team! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I am an older woman who wants to remain beautiful and natural. Dr. Karimi is the best doctor (after 10 years of bruising and lumpy fillers; have some scar tissue in my cheek) I have ever been to. He suggested PRP with Refyne for my cheeks and it turned out perfectly for the first time ever ! He never upsells any procedure and is honest about whether you need additional fillers, etc. I trust his skill, his ethics and his artistry. Thank you Dr. Karimi and thank you to all the staff in your beautiful office. It is an upbeat and friendly place.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. K is sincere, personable and highly qualified. He listens well, is very responsive. His ENT background is a buttress for his aesthetic skills. My personal experience has included aesthetic procedures and surgery which have natural results. His staff aim to make you feel comfortable. With a number of medical issues, I have become a pundit of doctors, he sets a high standard.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I am so glad that I was directed to Dr. Karimi when I needed to have a complicated rhinoplasty procedure to correct breathing passage problems several years ago because what I have discovered, is Dr. Karimi is a top quality plastic surgeon Who has resolved several long-standing problems I had. Dr. Karimi successfully corrected my breathing problems with the rhinoplasty and made my nose look better as well. Also he has used laser to treat several skin issues I had : rosacea, sun damage, and basal cell carcinoma scars. People are amazed when I show them where the cancer scars once were as they are now all but invisible. His laser treatments have made my rosacea and sunspots a thing of the past. His knowledge and techniques for the very latest and cosmetic procedures is excellent. Everything he has done for me has been with maximum efficiency and professionalism and has achieved outstanding results.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Karimi is wonderful. So much so that I travel from Chicago only to see him. Meticulous, savvy and at the cutting edge of technology. I am 2 weeks post op and can finally breathe out of my nose. I just can't believe I didn't do this surgery sooner, but it took me time to find the right person. I trust him and will be a patient for life.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Best in his field, very lucky to have found him. I totally trust his recommendations, very knowledgeable and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Very lucky I found Dr Karimi when I did. My voice was becoming more and more hoarse over the past 9 months and in my first visit he found a lesion on my vocal cord which was missed by another doctor at UCLA just 6 months before. He scheduled a surgery right there at his office for the following week and successfully removed this lesion/growth. The biopsy showed this to be some type of cancer but it hadn't spread past the area removed! My voice is daily returning to normal (its been just a week), and Dr Karimi will continue to follow up on me in the months ahead to be sure nothing returns. I feel extremely lucky to say the least. Thank you Dr. Karimi.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The most amazing knowledgeable an honest Dr In Los Angeles thru Miami simply his the best !!! Natural amazingly beautiful results !🙌🏻👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Kian Karimi performed my septoplasty and cosmetic rhinoplasty procedures. The results by far exceeded my expectations-- I was back to work 5 days post-procedure with minimal bruising and swelling. I received compliments as soon as the cast came off. He was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had before and after the procedure. The facility was top notch and made me feel safe, from the thoroughness of the pre-op appointment schedule to the detailed consult going through my full history and addressing my specific rhinoplasty results. Dr. Kian was refreshingly humble throughout the experience. The facility was beautiful and very aesthetically pleasing. My breathing has improved immensely I no longer wake up multiple times throughout the night choking or coughing. My results were so natural no one noticed except for the compliments I started receiving on how great I was looking, I was worried about the up turned piggy nose look but he angled it perfectly. After being in Dr. Kian’s care I will forever trust him with my face. For anyone looking to book a facial surgical procedure I would recommend doing your research because Dr. Kian is the top Rhinoplasty surgeon in Los Angeles. His results are natural and beautiful. I have also performed injectables with him like botox and fillers which have even further enhanced my beauty. See Dr. Kian for your face - you won't regret it!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Kian Karimi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Commercial Insurance Company