Ratings for Dr. William D. Smith

Dr Smith and his staff are wonderful.he was so compassionate too. He cured my back pain and gave me life to live again. Valerie was so sweet and caring and always helps me . I trust him 100%. I'm doing things I thought I could never do again. Thank you dr smith

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

When I first saw Dr. Smith I could barely walk and could only sleep about 3-4 hours at a time. Had muscle spasms quite often and had to stay home a lot. This has been getting progressively worse for the last five years. Dr. Smith diagnosed what was wrong with me right from the start. He read my MRI and X-rays and knew just exactly what I was going to have performed for surgery and explained it VERY WELL. After going through all the hoops that the insurance made me do (spinal injections and pain management--which did nothing) I was operated on in January 2017. He performed the surgery which took about 2 hours and he has made me a NEW person. I am able to walk and sleep without pain and I cannot thank him enough. As far as I'm concerned he DEFINITELY is my savoir. Excellent job and can't possibly thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

The office staff are some of the worst I have ever experienced , will not return phone calls or emails & very unprofessional, one staff member was screaming & yelling at the other staff at the office when I was there, not a good thing to do in front of patients or other staff. I tried contacting by email & phone about my condition & was completely ignored. very scary & frustrating. READ SOME OF THE OTHER REVIEWS & YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS IS A ONGOING PROBLEM THAT HAS NEVER BEEN REMEDIED !!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Smith has performed two lower back surgeries 12 years apart, on different portions of my back. I would never go somewhere or to someone else. He is so professional and genius of a man. A true doctor in every sense of the word.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Horrible doctor and staff, stay away from from his clinic! I had 3 appointments with this doctor and absolutely nothing accomplished! When he listened to me and order tests, his staff would lose the order and argue with with one another in front of patient, but never take responsibility for their mistake! The doctor hardly listen to patient issues and rushes you out the door! Because of him my back issues became worse and now I'm going to have my 6th spinal surgery in LA. Not to mention that I lost my long term job because he didn't care to give the appropriate care and treatment. He totally disregarded my pain and struggles!!!This doctor has no consideration for patients and his demeanor is really " full of himself. HORRIBLE STAFF AND HORRIBLE DOCTOR!I'd never return to his clinic, EVER!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Smith is gifted and Las Vegas is lucky to have him. He is world class. He did my spine x 2 and now, years later, I need surgey on a different part of the spine and I would only want him to do it. Top Doc in my mind.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Very upfront, spends his time to explain things. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

TWO experiences at office . . . BOTH miserable. The waiting room chairs disgustingly dirty. Waited to see Dr. Smith OVER 1 1/2 hours first time, 1 3/4 hours second time and Dr. Smith would not even wait 60 seconds for my husband to return from restroom and made him wait another 15 minutes. This doctor's lack of care and respect for patients and his demeanor was so "full of himself" that I would NEVER go back or recommend. NEVER EVER!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr smith saved my life. I have a massive prolactanoma brain tumor. Very massive. No other dr . Would do the surgery . I would die with out surgery. Dr smith saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr Smith is above and beyond tbe absolute best dr in the usa. Other than dr black in los angeles dr smith is excellent. He does have an office staff from hell though. They should all be firer. An excellent surgeon and doctor but a horriffic office staff. Forget to call in meds. Takes a week fir callback but smith is a gift from God. Go to dr smith, ignore all of his hideous office staff however.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. William D. Smith's Credentials

• Spanish

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental