Ratings for Dr. James E. Warrington

I love this Doctor. He has always been very professional and is always kind and caring. He has been my doctor for 28 years and my children love him too.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

I went to see Dr. Warrington because I had some kind of stomach virus and he was the only one I could get in to see that day. I heard him using profanity outside the door "joking" with his nurses, which did not help my upset stomach. He never examined me but glanced at my chart before writing an order for a shot. I was concerned that I was dehydrated and his quick answer to me was to drink some water. You cannot drink water when you are constantly throwing up. The doctors in his building are wonderful, but he has serious bedside issues.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

he was very verbally abusive to a relative of mine and refused to give her the proper care she needed. She did'nt have any outstanding dept from his office but did'nt have ins. Which he reminded her of 4 times during the visit. I have never in all my years ever heard a doctor (if thats what you what to call him)speak or treat someone so disrespectful. When I find out where I can go to report this man I'm going to do so.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

he is a old time doc and ok for a cold but would go if really sick with something bad...he is in an out like a flash

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Warrington is professional, experienced and humorous, which is medicine in itself

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

He is in and out of your room like lightening. Never tells you anything about your test or what test he has actually run. He gives the same medicine for everything. His staff in his off is very rude and uncaring. After you leave his office they act like they do not know who you are. They all in the office including him act as if you are bothering them by being there.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. James E. Warrington's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Cleveland, MS