Ratings for Dr. Nir J. Hus

Dr. Hus performed gallbladder surgery on my wife. The surgery went very well. He is outstanding. He takes the time to explain everything and answers all your questions. He has very pleasant bedside manners. My wife and I are extremely pleased with him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I believe that Dr. Hus, Dr. Morrison and team made the best Emergency Health Care decisions possible for my treatment in August 2014 when I was unable to make them myself. They were very helpful and explained why they made the choices they did to me and my family. They earned my Trust, Respect and Thanks for being good, caring and knowledgeable Surgeons!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Simply saying, Dr. Nir J. Hus is a great doctor, an excellent surgeon, and just plane nice and down to earth. Very easy to understand, very accessible. He saved my brother and for that my whole family is eternally grateful!!! I do not have the vocabulary necessary to truly express my gratitude. Thankyou Dr. Hus.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Thank you Dr nir Hus. My surgery was a year ago. Dr. Hus was very professional, patient and caring. My outcome was great.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

I wholeheartedly recommend Nir Hus as a surgeon. He was patient and answered all questions that we had. The surgery was exactly as he explained.The outcome was great. Thank You.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Nir Hus is one of the best Doctor and Surgeon in South Florida Hospitals. Dr. Hus was kind and helpful to my brother during his surgery. Very professional in all level. Thank you very much for everything O.K

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Nir Hus was very rude and unwilling to explain what would be happening.

Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Nir J. Hus's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)