Ratings for Dr. Martin Wong

Dr Wong falls asleep in his appointments, does not follow up, and if hospitalized doesn’t always come to see you and if he does he rarely can answer questions. He can’t tell you what you’ve been tested for and can never answer questions relating to my issues. He does not seem to care to find out what is wrong with me and it’s very obvious when he falls asleep in my appointment.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Wong’s staff are some of the best people I have been around. They are very helpful, very understanding, compassionate and patient. Dr. Wong takes his time to speak to his patients. More important he listens to them. He’s less about the money, more about care. I never feel judged for who I am or what I am. Dr. Wong’s office is a safe place for me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr. Wong was my mother's Dr. for many years. He has seen my family as well, as two of my sisters and families for a long time. He is professional, intelligent, and compassionate. His staff is very good as well. I feel blessed to have such a knowledgeable Dr. who always listens, and sends you to specialists when required. Follows up in all areas. Nothing but good to say. :)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

My family are all patients of Dr. Wong's for numerous years. I have also worked with him on a professional level and witness he's professionalism , and kindness and concerns. Dr. Wong offers enormous amount of knowledge and experiences. He is personable and very approachable .He's staff is very friendly and accommodating. The PCN Val that works along side Dr. Wong is very knowledgeable and professional. If there was an award to be given to these caring professional I would certainly a nominate this well deserved hard working team..

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He listens and takes a very professinal interest about your concerns. He has contat with you every day if hospitalized.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Wong along with my two sons for 36 years. He is the most dedicated doctor I know. He is a very hard working doctor. His staff is always friendly and helpful. His nurse Valerie is one in a million.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Excellent doctor and always cares about his patients. Really takes time to listen patients' words. Very hard working doctor and try to fix all the problems that patients have.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Always there when I need him, awesome staff!! All my questions answered.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

The absolute BEST GP in Medicine Hat. His staff is thorough and efficient. A great professional medical team. :)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr . Wong and his staff , and his nurse value. Are amazing . I love when I have an appointment. They treats me like family

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015