Ratings for Dr. Jennifer K. Stuck

Excellent physician who takes time to explain things. Great practice

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Too young. Too immature. She is way too into the idea of gossiping about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I am new to the practice and have only seen Dr Stuck once with a scheduled 2nd appt next week with another Dr. Dr. Stuck was very nice, attentive and patient. The only concern I have is that the practice seems to be very busy with nurses never (3 separate incidences) returning your call and waiting possibly up to 3 weeks for a pap smear result?! I had to call multiple times to even get results on blood work to confirm pregnancy! In another instance, I was suffering from chills and fever and had to see my physician b/c Paoli OBGYN never got back to me despite my Dr recommending they do specific testing. I am giving them one more chance and then I am looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

LOVE Dr. Stuck! First meeting she was very professional and her personality was a bit cold. I have been her patient for 3.5 years and she has definitely become a wonderful doctor. I now find her to be very friendly and kind. As a nurse I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Been with paoli obgyn for years. Had a first time visit with dr. Stuck. She was knowledgeable but not friendly or helpful as the other doctors in the practice. Love the office staff too but would only make appoint,ents with dr. Chasetney or dr. Gilbert, they always take the time I need. Great practice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Stuck was awesome with my Mother after a previous doctor gave her bad advice. She is professional while being very kind and an great bed side manner. Thanks Dr. Stuck!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Jennifer K. Stuck's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Wynnewood, PA