Ratings for Dr. Angela K. Hardyk

Sadly, this doctor made an error when I had an outpatient procedure. Errors happen but I ended up with an emergency bowel resection. There was a delay in care that almost cost me my life. Fast forward to many years of health issues. But the worst was when I had a routine visit and she wanted to know what birth control I was using. She clearly didn't remember me. It was the procedure that made me sterile where she made the error. I would think I might have stood out forever in her mind.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I will avoid her like the plague. She is rude, quick to judge, and gives you direction without reading your chart. Her "quirks," were not appreciated or necessary.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I have gone to Dr Hardyk for maybe almost 8 years. She has been honest, concerning and answers all your questions. I am the type of person to write my questions down. Doctors cant smell so write them down and dont let them leave until you understand. She has me come back every 3 to 6 months if she has a conern. I like her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have had Dr. Hardyk for a whole now and I like her very much. She tells it like it is, has a quirky side I appreciate, and is thorough and clear. I just went through a surgery with her doing the operation and she saw me before operating ad after. I have and will continue to recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I have found Dr. Hardyk to always be willing to talk out any concerns I may have. She is friendly and professional and I have recommended her to friends. Dr. Hardyk is the first obgyn my daughter went to and as a nursing student she was impressed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I think that Dr. Hardyk is a great doctor. She makes me feel at ease when I see her. She always acknowledges my health issues and concerns. Her humor is nice. I've been seeing her for many years and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Hardyk is one of the least compassionate, most ignorant doctors I have ever come into contact with. I have to take birth control for another condition that would make any pregnancy a high risk and found out that I was pregnant while on the birth control. Her nurse tried to get me in for an emergency appointment but was told by Dr. Hardyk that I didn't need one. She tried to make me wait for 4 weeks for an appointment knowing that I had serious health concerns. Two days later, I started spotting heavily, called back and went in for an ultrasound. The ultrasound technician tried to persuade Dr. Hardyk to see me because of the medical concerns and I actually heard Dr. Hardyk say "Women get pregnant. Tell her to get over it and come back for her scheduled appointment." I changed doctors that day and haven't looked back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Seems a little quirky, but nice enough. She answered all my questions and comes across as very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

When Dr. Hardyk came to her practice I agreed to try seeing her. After two appointments, I had definitely decided she was not the doctor for me. I was concerned about birth control but I have a history of blood clots. Her advice to me was only, "you're screwed." And that was it -- no alternatives, no empathy, nothing. I expected more than that from a doctor. I did not feel she cared about me at all, I was just a faceless patient. I would not recommend her to anyone. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

very helpful and actually listened to what i had to say

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Angela K. Hardyk's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med