Ratings for Dr. Neil Smith

Dr. Smith is patient, understanding and super helpful. Darlene is great at getting you in to see him when you need to. I wish all doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Neil Smith, I have found to be one of the most compassionate, understanding, and qualified Doctors I have ever seen. He has time to listen to you problem, very thorough in his exam of your issues and explains what your options are and the pros and cons of doing what may be suggested or not. The decision is left to you to make. No pressure. If all Doctor's were like Dr. Smith their rating wouldn't be 5 star, they would be over the moon. He makes you feel like you are talking to a friend. He makes sure he puts everything in laymans language. His secretary is second to none. I don't know where he found her but he better keep her. They make a fantastic team. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone. Gerry Boudreau

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

This is a great doctor. He put me at ease as soon as I met him. He took the time to understand my problem and offered some clear solutions. I feel so much better after seeing him and my problem has completely resolved. His secretary is a real sweetheart as well. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Should be selling used cars. I was consulted to Dr Smith for my ear problem. He was no help with my problem and quickly attempted to sell me an expensive device to help with my sleep apnea that I do not have. Where did he get his degree?

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Saw Dr. Smith for the first time just before Christmas. I was so impressed - he was such a great listener, really got to the heart of the matter in seconds, after my own GP dismissed my problem. Professional and knowledgeable and respectful of my concerns. I felt like my problem was the only thing on his mind while I was there. Highly recommend Dr. Smith!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Submitted December 15, 2015

Just a great Dr all around. I'm a musician and I have peace of mind since I met him :)

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I believe that DR.NEIL SMITH is one of the most Competent & compassionate doctors that I have ever been to. He is extremely Thorough and explains things in ways that anybody could understand, he is the one doctor that has helped me through several surgeries, that has been very successful ,I was terrified to be put to sleep ,he helped me through all of that, he is such a confident, compassionate, caring human being, I am so lucky to have him, I have been to so many specialist but he is the one. When I read bad reviews from other people it discusses me for them to say bad things: I imagine the reason why they say these things is because they have to have someone to blame, the doctor is not responsible for the condition your health , he can only give you advice to help you get back on track and he is not God. And to hear people say he his lack of compassion, this man is one of the most compassionate, sensitive ,and fantastic doctor, that I know he should have a very high rating , it is awful when we find out we may have cancer or something very wrong with us but it is not the fault of the doctor, he didn't do it to you we need to find another way to put out anger, and not on the one who's trying to help you ! I can't imagine anyone saying anything bad about this doctor... And I am only a patient I am not related in any way to this doctor I just know a good doctor when I have one. And his reception this is such a confident nice friendly woman to go there you feel very comfortable and that's the way it should be when you are worried about your health.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I first saw Dr. Neil Smith in early 2011..... his lack of compassion almost cost me my life. I had an undiagnosed "lump" on or around my thyroid that was not able to be bioposied due to its location - he just blew it off that it was "probably nothing" I stuck with my gut and got a second opinion with Dr. Timothy Brown. He did my surgery and removed a 6cm lymphnode below my left side thyroid and was diagnosed with thyroid cancer AND unicentric Castleman's disease. If I had listened to Dr. Neil Smith, I would not be alive today.

Submitted April 20, 2015

After seeing two ENTs in another province who both misdiagnosed my condition, it took Dr. Smith 15 minutes to find out what was actually wrong with me. I was previously diagnosed with Meniere's Syndrome and lived like that for 15 years. In my first visit with Dr. Smith he diagnosed my condition immediately and has changed my life immensely. I have seen him on several occasions over the past 4 years and he has always been very polite, knowledgeable and extremely professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015