Ratings for Dr. Neil Smith

So happy with my visit and subsquent procedure. Wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

We couldn't be happier with Dr. Smith. He's fantastic with our young children and we think he's the best in the field. Very grateful to have him working with our children and we have no problem driving more than an hour for appointments with him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I am sorry sorry for posting the last report. I would like to retract it. I have anger issues and have lashed out at many over the past weeks. Dr Smith is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Bad experience. "Dr" Smith didn't have the time or skill to sort out my ear problem. Instead, much time and effort was spent trying to sell me a breathing machine I did not need.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Very short wait time to see him for consult - He was working on a Saturday. He spent about 30 minutes diagnosing and explaining options. He suggested an in clinic fix for one condition in about one month. Surgery for second condition in hospital - about a year and half wait which is disappointing. Overall his manner and analysis was very satisfactory. His assistant is very polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Smith is patient, understanding and super helpful. Darlene is great at getting you in to see him when you need to. I wish all doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Neil Smith, I have found to be one of the most compassionate, understanding, and qualified Doctors I have ever seen. He has time to listen to you problem, very thorough in his exam of your issues and explains what your options are and the pros and cons of doing what may be suggested or not. The decision is left to you to make. No pressure. If all Doctor's were like Dr. Smith their rating wouldn't be 5 star, they would be over the moon. He makes you feel like you are talking to a friend. He makes sure he puts everything in laymans language. His secretary is second to none. I don't know where he found her but he better keep her. They make a fantastic team. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone. Gerry Boudreau

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

This is a great doctor. He put me at ease as soon as I met him. He took the time to understand my problem and offered some clear solutions. I feel so much better after seeing him and my problem has completely resolved. His secretary is a real sweetheart as well. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Should be selling used cars. I was consulted to Dr Smith for my ear problem. He was no help with my problem and quickly attempted to sell me an expensive device to help with my sleep apnea that I do not have. Where did he get his degree?

Submitted February 6, 2016

Saw Dr. Smith for the first time just before Christmas. I was so impressed - he was such a great listener, really got to the heart of the matter in seconds, after my own GP dismissed my problem. Professional and knowledgeable and respectful of my concerns. I felt like my problem was the only thing on his mind while I was there. Highly recommend Dr. Smith!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016