Ratings for Dr. Neil Smith

I was delighted with his treatment. He gave me my hearing back and I am truly grateful! I walked in unable to hear the snap of my fingers or the turn signal on my car even with my hearing aids in. I left dancing and shouting for joy. I played my guitar, I talked to people on the street or after church at the coffee time. I spoke to my family on the phone. I truly felt like I had been given my life back. Thank you Dr Neil Smith

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have always been received by Dr. Smith and his staff with professionalism, courteousness and kindness. On my first visit I was diagnosed with BPPV and he sat me down and explained exactly what it was, how it affects a person and, how he was going to treat me. Now, for those that like to read, go on a search engine and find out what BPPV is and how it is treated. I walked into his office in a state of panic, dizzy and wondering exactly what my problem was. After he performed a treatment on me (Epley maneuver), I left his office free of my earlier panic, no dizziness and was finally able to gain back my independence and confidence. I would recommend Dr. Neil Smith's services without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Another successful trip to see Dr. Smith. I have been a patient of his for the past 6 years and he is always polite, professional and willing to help in any way he can. I always leave his office in a lot better condition and mood than when I entered. Anyone who experiences any form of dizziness knows full well how stressful it is. Dr. Smith has always provided me with the best care possible and I have recommended him to many friends and relatives who were/are very pleased with the results. We need more doctors like Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr.Smith lacks manners and speaks to patients like they are of inconvenience to him. When I tried to voice my concerns and asked if certain things could be causing my burning tongue, he was quick to say. "No that's not it!" in a snarky tone. He made me feel like an idiot and had no compassion. I went to him looking for answers but left with more questions and was in disbelief with the way he treated me. Even my dentist was more concerned with the issue. Sickens me how a person can treat others this way all because they have "Dr." in front of their name. Will NOT be going back to him and being referred to someone different. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

This week I suffered from a blocked salivary duct. Very painful experience. My family Dr got me a very quick appointment with Dr Neil Smith. He expedited my appointment to have the stone removed by going above and beyond his call of duty as a Dr. He has shown a great deal of compassion, empathy and knowledge that makes such great Dr's. He has a very caring bedside manner. I highly recommend him as your ENT Specialist. Very friendly and shakes your hand and introduces himself the first time you meet him. That to me, says a lot about a Dr. Great experience during a very painful time in my life.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

So happy with my visit and subsquent procedure. Wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

We couldn't be happier with Dr. Smith. He's fantastic with our young children and we think he's the best in the field. Very grateful to have him working with our children and we have no problem driving more than an hour for appointments with him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I am sorry sorry for posting the last report. I would like to retract it. I have anger issues and have lashed out at many over the past weeks. Dr Smith is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Bad experience. "Dr" Smith didn't have the time or skill to sort out my ear problem. Instead, much time and effort was spent trying to sell me a breathing machine I did not need.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Very short wait time to see him for consult - He was working on a Saturday. He spent about 30 minutes diagnosing and explaining options. He suggested an in clinic fix for one condition in about one month. Surgery for second condition in hospital - about a year and half wait which is disappointing. Overall his manner and analysis was very satisfactory. His assistant is very polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016