You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Deon Botha

When I lived in Airdrie, this 'dr' was loud, quick to come to conclusions or diagnosis without running the available tests, over prescribed antibiotics for what was the wrong diagnosis, I ended up having C-Diff as a result- could have killed me. Also refused to give me a copy of my records to take to the next doctor after I moved out of town. Would HIGHLY recommend you go Anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Obviously in the profession for the money, and not to help people. does his best to "revolving-door" as many patients through as quickly as possible, usually mis-diagnosing what's been brought to him.

Submitted March 28, 2016

Pleasant Dr to deal with. Very knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Botha is very compassionate and is very open-minded about alternative therapies. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. His staff are very friendly, but sometimes they forget to make referrals. ALWAYS follow up. My only complaint about Dr. Botha, is that sometimes he prescribes medications that are contrindicated based on other medical conditions. However, I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Amazing Doctor. We have been going to him as a family since 2006

Submitted December 18, 2015

I love Dr Botha, he takes such good care of me and my kiddos, he's very knowledgeable and the most friendly Doctor you'll meet. He doesn't take his sweet time with you but in turn he's always so on time with appointments. You don't wait more than 5-10 minutes for him!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Always listens and I'm confident in his diagnosis.

Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Deon Botha's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "When I lived in Airdrie, this 'dr' was loud, quick to come to conclusions or diagnosis without running the available tests, over prescribed antibiotics for what..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of his for a num.ber of years and have been extremely happy with him and his staff service."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Botha has been our family doctor for 8 years now. I trust him completely. Have always felt like our family is genuinely cared for by him and his staff. "

April 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor is excellent & professional, I don't have to wait all day in waiting area like so many other clinics. "

March 30, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Obviously in the profession for the money, and not to help people. does his best to "revolving-door" as many patients through as quickly as possible, usually mi..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant Dr to deal with. Very knowledgeable and understanding. "

February 21, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Botha is very compassionate and is very open-minded about alternative therapies. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. His staff are very friendly, but s..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor. We have been going to him as a family since 2006 "

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Botha, he takes such good care of me and my kiddos, he's very knowledgeable and the most friendly Doctor you'll meet. He doesn't take his sweet time w..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always listens and I'm confident in his diagnosis."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor., very knowledgeable. Has a great attitude and manner. Great staff too. "

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Botha is one of the best family practitioner in Calgary area. I've had the chance to meet many other similar practitioners and none of them were even clo..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My dr. Is always compassionate & caring. Helps me with all my health issues. Truly knows me as a patient & person, & listens to me every time. "

October 11, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Botha refused to shake my hand when he walked into the room - rushed through the exam and did not resolve my ear issue. I nor my family will ever go to Botha a..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Open to new medical options. Quick and effiecent. Great staff, always friendly and supportive. Thank you !!"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Not bad of a doctor, but sometimes I don't feel he listens to you!! If I want to be referred he always hesitates, and it never seems to happen. I know my body, ..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Deon is an awesome doctor and where some people think he is too quick I feel that is an awesome trait. I don't want to be there long get me in get me out and ..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Really good Doctor with a very busy new practise. Through and caring. His training is amongst the best in the world from my experiences. Bob"

June 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Botha was highly recommended and after reading all his positive reviews, I felt comfortable going to see him. However, each time I've been in there, ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I no longer live in Airdrie, and choose to travel to see him. I have always found that he listens to my opinions and suggestions. He has great bedside manner. I..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super Doctor. Wonderful front line staff, too. I see him regularly for script refills and he is always open to suggestions when adjusting my medications. He ..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Never again give my son 4 y old medication for adult."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " I have Good service every time I see my Doctor."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He was wonderful the first few times I saw him. However, I now always feel rushed and referrals are always a problem (They don't happen). Relies too much on tes..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Botha tends to be quite loud, but seems to try his best. I am not sure his best is great though. Also he tends to hurry. He tends to over prescribe medicatio..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very good and personal, always punctual and pleasant"

March 23, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Botha, when compared with the majority of other DR's that are available these days, I wouldnt say he is the worst, but I also wouldn't say he is the best ei..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for all you do, you are a true example!!!!!"

November 10, 2014