Ratings for Dr. Deon Botha

Hands down best doctor i have been to always goes above and beyond

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Nothing but good things to say. Yes, he uses big medical words - but then he explains them. I always feel like I've learned something whenever I leave the office. I have never found him to push pharmaceuticals - only solutions (be that stretching regimes, vitamins, diet changes ect.)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He is great, and speaks to me in a way that I know he really values what I say, and waits to make sure that I have asked all of my questions. Great.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Was in last week, maybe he forgot the OLD days...ever since new clinic, different atmosphere. Revolving door,sign about now about time, shoes off/hard with a cane/impossible for me as an older gent. I enjoyed before-this new clinic, not anymore. I got lecture few times. My friends at work feel the same way too & we decided to go to new doc. Said so refreshing & it's how he used to be. Taking on too many people, turning place into zoo, money.. My sister is looking at the new doc. Too, she finds this place stressful. 10minutes do not work, for people who are elderly. It's very rushed, make you feel bad if you express yourself takes longer,we all have been feeling like this since new clinic. We wish, it was like before. Would recommended if you have perfect health. I talked last time and was lectured just for being myself, never going back. Nor is my friends at work. My friend had fever and took extra time sick, he got lecture repeated stuff. Disgrace expect Elderly to take their shoes off, and that blonde last time, told me to take shoes off,yet I am elderly and unable to, & couldn't see walk in if I needed meds/unless my doc.REVOLVING door.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Best Family Doctor. We've been seeing him for years now. Very helpful, easy to talk to, and professional. Stuff are good also. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Best doctor anywhere in the world I would travel a thousand miles to see him.

Submitted October 8, 2016

Have been seeing Dr Botha for many years now and have never had a concern about him. Yeah the knuckle bump is hard to get, but why would he want to get my germs all over him. He is a great Doctor and would recommend him to every one.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Takes time to become comfortable with Dr. Botha, but once that hurdle is over, I find him very caring, knowledgable. Still have trouble with the knuckle bump rather than a hand shake.

Submitted July 19, 2016

I had life altering event and my doctor took such good care of me. He's an example, one of the best.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Best Doc my family has ever been to, he is so kind and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016