You may also like

Dr. Botha is very compassionate and is very open-minded about alternative therapies. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. His staff are very friendly, but sometimes they forget to make referrals. ALWAYS follow up. My only complaint about Dr. Botha, is that sometimes he prescribes medications that are contrindicated based on other medical conditions. However, I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Amazing Doctor. We have been going to him as a family since 2006

Submitted December 18, 2015

I love Dr Botha, he takes such good care of me and my kiddos, he's very knowledgeable and the most friendly Doctor you'll meet. He doesn't take his sweet time with you but in turn he's always so on time with appointments. You don't wait more than 5-10 minutes for him!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Always listens and I'm confident in his diagnosis.

Submitted November 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Doctor Botha is one of the best family practitioner in Calgary area. I've had the chance to meet many other similar practitioners and none of them were even close to him in knowledge or care. Doctor Botha is always acting with professionalism, empathy and patience; he is open and responsive. I was well surprised to find that most of the hospitals in Calgary recognise the very high competency of Dr. Botha. Adrian

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Botha refused to shake my hand when he walked into the room - rushed through the exam and did not resolve my ear issue. I nor my family will ever go to Botha again. I received far better courtesy and treatment elsewhere.

Submitted September 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Not bad of a doctor, but sometimes I don't feel he listens to you!! If I want to be referred he always hesitates, and it never seems to happen. I know my body, all I want him to do is listen to his patients advise sometime......and not be over confident. He needs to look at other possibilities instead of writing them off, and send them on there Mary way!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Deon Botha's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Botha is very compassionate and is very open-minded about alternative therapies. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. His staff are very friendly, but s..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor. We have been going to him as a family since 2006 "

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Botha, he takes such good care of me and my kiddos, he's very knowledgeable and the most friendly Doctor you'll meet. He doesn't take his sweet time w..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always listens and I'm confident in his diagnosis."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor., very knowledgeable. Has a great attitude and manner. Great staff too. "

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Botha is one of the best family practitioner in Calgary area. I've had the chance to meet many other similar practitioners and none of them were even clo..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My dr. Is always compassionate & caring. Helps me with all my health issues. Truly knows me as a patient & person, & listens to me every time. "

October 11, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Botha refused to shake my hand when he walked into the room - rushed through the exam and did not resolve my ear issue. I nor my family will ever go to Botha a..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Open to new medical options. Quick and effiecent. Great staff, always friendly and supportive. Thank you !!"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Not bad of a doctor, but sometimes I don't feel he listens to you!! If I want to be referred he always hesitates, and it never seems to happen. I know my body, ..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Deon is an awesome doctor and where some people think he is too quick I feel that is an awesome trait. I don't want to be there long get me in get me out and ..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Really good Doctor with a very busy new practise. Through and caring. His training is amongst the best in the world from my experiences. Bob"

June 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Botha was highly recommended and after reading all his positive reviews, I felt comfortable going to see him. However, each time I've been in there, ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I no longer live in Airdrie, and choose to travel to see him. I have always found that he listens to my opinions and suggestions. He has great bedside manner. I..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super Doctor. Wonderful front line staff, too. I see him regularly for script refills and he is always open to suggestions when adjusting my medications. He ..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Never again give my son 4 y old medication for adult."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " I have Good service every time I see my Doctor."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He was wonderful the first few times I saw him. However, I now always feel rushed and referrals are always a problem (They don't happen). Relies too much on tes..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Botha tends to be quite loud, but seems to try his best. I am not sure his best is great though. Also he tends to hurry. He tends to over prescribe medicatio..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very good and personal, always punctual and pleasant"

March 23, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Botha, when compared with the majority of other DR's that are available these days, I wouldnt say he is the worst, but I also wouldn't say he is the best ei..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for all you do, you are a true example!!!!!"

November 10, 2014