You may also like

Rate Dr. Deon Botha

Dr. Deon Botha's Ratings

Open to new medical options. Quick and effiecent. Great staff, always friendly and supportive. Thank you !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2898929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Not bad of a doctor, but sometimes I don't feel he listens to you!! If I want to be referred he always hesitates, and it never seems to happen. I know my body, all I want him to do is listen to his patients advise sometime......and not be over confident. He needs to look at other possibilities instead of writing them off, and send them on there Mary way!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Deon is an awesome doctor and where some people think he is too quick I feel that is an awesome trait. I don't want to be there long get me in get me out and fix me :) now if only my mechanic could be this efficient. They are very accommodating to get you in if you have a real issue and the staff are always personable. I would give rankings of 6 if i could!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2842714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Really good Doctor with a very busy new practise. Through and caring. His training is amongst the best in the world from my experiences. Bob

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2829101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Botha was highly recommended and after reading all his positive reviews, I felt comfortable going to see him. However, each time I've been in there, I feel that he is in a rush and doesn't take time to know his patients, at least me anyways. He is friendly and he does refer me for blood work, etc. However, I wouldn't say I feel satisfied with any of my visits and as he seems to rely too much on just looking at test results. Is it possible to be personable and distant at the same time?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I no longer live in Airdrie, and choose to travel to see him. I have always found that he listens to my opinions and suggestions. He has great bedside manner. I have found that whenever there is a possible test to send me for he will refer me without hesitation. He does seem to have less time lately, possibly taking on too many patients? I will NOT trade him for any of the doctors in my area.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Super Doctor. Wonderful front line staff, too. I see him regularly for script refills and he is always open to suggestions when adjusting my medications. He apprieciates patients who are involved and informed in their own care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Never again give my son 4 y old medication for adult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have Good service every time I see my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

He was wonderful the first few times I saw him. However, I now always feel rushed and referrals are always a problem (They don't happen). Relies too much on test result numbers without looking at symptoms. If you have a complex medical condition, I would not recommend this doctor. He's very good if your health is good and not complicated. I do believe he tries his best, but he needs to learn to look at all possibilities instead of writing people off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757614].votes_count ]]