Ratings for Dr. Deon Botha

He is great, and speaks to me in a way that I know he really values what I say, and waits to make sure that I have asked all of my questions. Great.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Was in last week, maybe he forgot the OLD days...ever since new clinic, different atmosphere. Revolving door,sign about now about time, shoes off/hard with a cane/impossible for me as an older gent. I enjoyed before-this new clinic, not anymore. I got lecture few times. My friends at work feel the same way too & we decided to go to new doc. Said so refreshing & it's how he used to be. Taking on too many people, turning place into zoo, money.. My sister is looking at the new doc. Too, she finds this place stressful. 10minutes do not work, for people who are elderly. It's very rushed, make you feel bad if you express yourself takes longer,we all have been feeling like this since new clinic. We wish, it was like before. Would recommended if you have perfect health. I talked last time and was lectured just for being myself, never going back. Nor is my friends at work. My friend had fever and took extra time sick, he got lecture repeated stuff. Disgrace expect Elderly to take their shoes off, and that blonde last time, told me to take shoes off,yet I am elderly and unable to, & couldn't see walk in if I needed meds/unless my doc.REVOLVING door.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Best Family Doctor. We've been seeing him for years now. Very helpful, easy to talk to, and professional. Stuff are good also. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Best doctor anywhere in the world I would travel a thousand miles to see him.

Submitted October 8, 2016

Have been seeing Dr Botha for many years now and have never had a concern about him. Yeah the knuckle bump is hard to get, but why would he want to get my germs all over him. He is a great Doctor and would recommend him to every one.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Takes time to become comfortable with Dr. Botha, but once that hurdle is over, I find him very caring, knowledgable. Still have trouble with the knuckle bump rather than a hand shake.

Submitted July 19, 2016

I had life altering event and my doctor took such good care of me. He's an example, one of the best.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Best Doc my family has ever been to, he is so kind and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I have seen Dr. Botha on many occasions for different issues and he is very professional. I wouldn't normally leave a comment but when I was referring Dr. Botha to a friend, my friend told me about the negative reviewer on here. The reviewer leaving the negative comments is completely opposite to my experiences. If you're looking for a competent Doctor in Airdrie, Dr. Botha is a great choice! The support staff and service at Stonegate as well as other Doctors I've seen are highly professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

When I lived in Airdrie, this 'dr' was loud, quick to come to conclusions or diagnosis without running the available tests, over prescribed antibiotics for what was the wrong diagnosis, I ended up having C-Diff as a result- could have killed me. Also refused to give me a copy of my records to take to the next doctor after I moved out of town. Would HIGHLY recommend you go Anywhere else.

Submitted May 2, 2016