Ratings for Dr. Deon Botha

Outstanding doctor. Thorough, knowledgeable, and provides clear explanation for his decisions and rationale regarding medical issues/ processes. I am very appreciative to have such a fantastic family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Hes okay not the best doctor.....doesn't seem to take the time and listen to how you truely feel, very rushed, just wants to push you out to see the next patient. not always sure if he diagnoses the problem correctly.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Love this clinic and Dr Botha.....very knowledgeable. ...will take as much time as you need! Sorts me out!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Botha started off as my father's doctor. Soon enough, he became the family doctor. He's highly knowledgeable, especially with internal medicine, and has an outstanding bedside manner. I no longer live in Airdrie, but I travel to see Dr. Botha; the trip is always worth it.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr Botha immediately deals with all issues I bring forward. I was very I'll when I first steppes into his office. He took necessary steps needed to improve my health and followed up to ensure my illness did not result in organ damage that would effect me later. By far the best physician I have seen.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

He is smart and very understanding he has gone our of his way to help me

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. Up to date on all of the latest research and leading edge treatment strategies.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I moved from Vancouver to Calgary. And travel all the way to Airdrie to see Dr. Botha hands down the best doc I have ever known.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Hands down best doctor i have been to always goes above and beyond

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Nothing but good things to say. Yes, he uses big medical words - but then he explains them. I always feel like I've learned something whenever I leave the office. I have never found him to push pharmaceuticals - only solutions (be that stretching regimes, vitamins, diet changes ect.)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017