Ratings for Dr. Deon Botha

Takes time to become comfortable with Dr. Botha, but once that hurdle is over, I find him very caring, knowledgable. Still have trouble with the knuckle bump rather than a hand shake.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I had life altering event and my doctor took such good care of me. He's an example, one of the best.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Best Doc my family has ever been to, he is so kind and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I have seen Dr. Botha on many occasions for different issues and he is very professional. I wouldn't normally leave a comment but when I was referring Dr. Botha to a friend, my friend told me about the negative reviewer on here. The reviewer leaving the negative comments is completely opposite to my experiences. If you're looking for a competent Doctor in Airdrie, Dr. Botha is a great choice! The support staff and service at Stonegate as well as other Doctors I've seen are highly professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

When I lived in Airdrie, this 'dr' was loud, quick to come to conclusions or diagnosis without running the available tests, over prescribed antibiotics for what was the wrong diagnosis, I ended up having C-Diff as a result- could have killed me. Also refused to give me a copy of my records to take to the next doctor after I moved out of town. Would HIGHLY recommend you go Anywhere else.

Submitted May 2, 2016

I have been a patient of his for a num.ber of years and have been extremely happy with him and his staff service.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Botha has been our family doctor for 8 years now. I trust him completely. Have always felt like our family is genuinely cared for by him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

My doctor is excellent & professional, I don't have to wait all day in waiting area like so many other clinics.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Obviously in the profession for the money, and not to help people. does his best to "revolving-door" as many patients through as quickly as possible, usually mis-diagnosing what's been brought to him.

Submitted March 28, 2016

Pleasant Dr to deal with. Very knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016