Ratings for Dr. Allan B. Plumser

rude inconsiderate are dr plumser and his staff i would not recommend him or his staff to help with anyones health issues as they do not care about and bill you excess charges

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Plumser for 5+ years and have been really happy with his bedside manner and competent treatment. My husband has used him and I recommended a friend. Both were happy. Dr. Plumser takes his time to explain things to you and has a kind demeanor. He strikes the right balance for me with procedures and testing and doesn't insist on anything unnecessary. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Billing and insurance has been pretty seamless each time.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Plumser for the past decade and am completely pleased with his perfrmance.. He is extremely knowledgable and thoroughly addresses all patient questions and concerns. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to friends and family without reservation. I have found his office staff curteous, considerate, and flexible with scheduling. Dr. Plumser continues to be a thorough professioal.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Took a half day from work, because the doctor only will take patients before 4:30. Walked in for my appointment and the receptionist claimed she had called me to reschedule. The front desk had typed my number in wrong. Asked for my charts to go to a new doctor, and my chart printed with the correct number. Meanwhile I could see the doctor there, and he didn't take my appointment. His response, I could take another day off. How inconsiderate!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I had the most pleasant visit, everyone was super nice they even called at home after the procedure. Now, going to his office for a follow up is a new story, I waited two hours and never managened to see the Doctor I even paid $60 copay, I am hoping I get a crdit for my next visit.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Plumser was late, seemed to lack bedside manner, and delayed contacting me regarding bloodwork. I don't think patients should have to chase a doctor to find out lab results. Not impressed at all, and won't be returning.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Use the wrong code to bill the insurance company and made me to pay from my own pocket even I told him it was preventive care but he still billed other code. Ignored me and insurance staff to tell him to change. Billing staff not friendly. Ordered lab test to out of network lab without my knowledge and I had to pay for $600 for lab test but I never saw any report or result came from him. I am going to complain to consumer affair see they can help me to deal with him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Horrible staff and doctor. Extremely rude, careless and have no care or concern for patients, just looking to make the next $1. Doctor called with results after I called 3 times and it has been I've 2 weeks since my testing, to receive an arrogant attitude

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

As others have mentioned, very incompetent staff and doctor with little consideration and care for the patient. I've had multiple instances where my prescriptions were not filled in a timely manner despite calling in advance and complaining about worsening symptoms. There was neither a care nor a concern in any of those instances by the practice. I also had a biopsy done that was sent to the wrong lab which resulted in an improper analysis. Once again, complete incompetence and lack of concern by the staff and doctor. Overall, I would not recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Incompetent staff & doctor. had to go to the Er while experiencing excrutiating pain. Called the office to let them know I was in this pain.Never receive a call back from the dr. Went to hospital and was told the pain was due to gall stones stuck in my bile duct & needed to be removed ASAP therefore was admitted overnight. Plumbers office returns my call the next am with instructions from the dr. to have me stop taking the med he previously had rx'd which was Pepcid!They were advised that I was in the hospital waiting for Dr. Plumser, to get these stone removed from the bile duc. As I was turning more yellow by the minute my wife requested assistance from the hospital. She expressed her disgust in dr plunders lack of concern & requested that another specialist from the hospital step in. At this time dr Plumser walks in apologizing for the miscommunication-nonexistent!Confirms he will be doing the procedure at 6pm tonight . fyi my liver levels are still off and dr has no concern.STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Allan B. Plumser's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Massachusetts