Ratings for Dr. John Pelligra

I just think he is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had, in every way possible.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

he was very knowledgeable and very caring took his time didn't make you feel rushed I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Love him I agree with every comment here about what a great Dr he is, I have been a patient for 10 yrs and I hope I am for another 20 or more

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I have been going to Dr Pelligra for years. He is the most kindest gentle man and that is very important to me. He is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions I may have. I can talk to him about or ask him anything. I have referred several of my friends to him and hope I can continue to have him as my doctor. He is truly an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Pelligra for about 25 years. He is a wonderful doctor. I have referred many of my friends and family to his practice. They are all very happy with him. He has such a calm way about him. He will spend as much time with you as needed. He explains everything and always returns phone calls. His staff is wonderful. If I call with a problem Kathy will always get me in that day. Everyone treats you like family in this office. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr Pelligra is the best! He is so calm, understanding, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. He is patient, kind and wonderful. Kathy and Donna are great also. Dr. Pelligra is wonderful - I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I have been a patient for almost 19 years. He saved my daughters life during delivery. I've had breast lumps, masses and fears; and pre-cancer of the cervix. He has always been thorough, yet not alarming; he is calming and understanding. He treats each patient as if she is the only patient he has. I highly recommend him with no reservations. I trust him implicitly and each time a procedure has been recommended to me, he has handed me the paperwork involved and encouraged me to get a second opinion. And Kathy in the office has been there for as long as I have - awesome friendly and always reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Have been a patient for over 15 yrs. The best Dr anyone could ask for. Had hysterectomy and many procedures before that w/him. So very dedicated and professional. Delivered my grandaughter in 2005. So sad he is not delivering any more. God bless this wonderful man!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

I have been gong to Dr Pelligra since 1994. He is an amazing Dr who take the time to explain everything in detail and answer all your questions. I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Can't say enough about him. Agree with everyone who has commended Dr. P. He is truly wonderful, and his staff is the nicest I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

Dr. John Pelligra's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1983)